• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'73 Cuda center Achorns

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Team,

Looking for some criticism on new center caps for my 15" ralleys. The story is that when I installed my Wilwood disc brake system it became very clear that the new bearing cover stuck out farther and was hitting that damg pressed in center piece. So much that one i could not get on and the other has since popped off somewhere (probably in someone's flat tire). Anyway. My rims are still excellent so I was gonna buy new centers for all four.

The question is. Go with the original argent silver or darken it up with the Dark Gray version?

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_6864.JPG

moparlee

Reaction score
Mine are on a 71 Challenger which is the different style cap and with the dark argent correct for a 71. But I also just like the look of the dark ones better.

DSCF1491.JPG

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Thanks much. I wonder if the Wilwood cal would work in them. Seems that the true center is narrower than the one I have. Hmm.

quapman

Reaction score
I can probably hook you up with some nice used centers without the separate center BS. PM me a few hundred times.

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
upload_2018-8-31_10-45-14.jpeg

Your car looks pretty stock and that great color combo. I like the originals myself. Sets off the argent wheel too.

Back