• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

74 Challenger back glass tinted

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblurr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats just what I need Joe, But unfortunately I bought one last week from Mo., But during shipping it was damaged and they are returning it to the shipper now. I'll let you know as soon as he contacts me on what he is going to do. Joe can you check the shipping to Mobile Al. 36608 Thanks Brent

70gtx440dana

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thats just what I need Joe, But unfortunately I bought one last week from Mo., But during shipping it was damaged and they are returning it to the shipper now. I'll let you know as soon as he contacts me on what he is going to do. Joe can you check the shipping to Mobile Al. 36608 Thanks Brent

Shipping will be $30. Thanks! Joe

theblurr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe, That sounds great. I haven't heard anything yet on what the problem was with shipping , I will keep you posted. Thanks Brent

theblurr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe, The Challenger back glass finally arrived in one piece this past Friday. The frist one got broken by Fedx and they threw it away and didn't tell the seller what had happened. Thanks for the offer on the rear glass I'll keep your message incase I break this one when I install it. Thanks Brent

19743604speed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
backglass

I broke the rear glass while removing it in our 74 challenger, Someone urethaned in the moldings, Does anyone have one to sale. Thanks Brent [email protected]

I have one if interested,I can ship,I think it may have a couple of small scratches on it,let me know if interested,Thanks

theblurr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the everone replys on the rear glass, I finally received the glass from Mike. Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back