• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Putting the glass in the 72 cuda

hsb shadow

Reaction score
I didn't find a really good video for putting quarter glass in but here's how I did it. I first bolted the regulator in and inserted the arm into the body slide while I put the regulator in. I then put the track in after I'd already greased it and only secured the bottom bolt loosely and set it towards the back of the car and out of the way. I then brought the quarter glass in and placed it outboard of the track. I then brought the track forward pivoting on the lower attachment and placed it through it slot in the body and attach the nut loosely. I then brought the glass up and engaged the front plastic square block which has the tension spring on it along the front edge of the track where it belongs. Now you can slide the glass up and down easily I then place the center two-piece block with the spring in place. Remember to put a rag at the bottom of the quarter panel because if this comes apart you lose it down that crack . Now all I had to do was bring the regulator down and lineup with a third mounting point and put the final bolt in.

IMG_20240126_223723031.jpg

Back