• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 74 cuda parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckocuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My Cuda is gone and I have a lot of good parts that needs to be gotten rid of. I hate to trash them. Anyone interested can go back and look and my for sale adds. I'm gonna offer them for free with only one term. Must be picked up here and on my time frame convenance. I don't know if this post will be under the rules so I'll post 2 pictures. Lots of good parts. Hate to just see them not get used by someone. 1st come, 1st served. Located in Berlin Center, OH You won't find many deals like the one I'm offering today! Thanks for looking, Danny G.

20210803_192457.jpg

20210803_192426.jpg

Last edited:

Buckocuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of hard to find stainless parts. Don't wait to long. It's is heading to the scrap yard soon. You'll need something pretty big to haul it. one has to take all that I have or no deal!

ogre

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lots of hard to find stainless parts. Don't wait to long. It's is heading to the scrap yard soon. You'll need something pretty big to haul it. one has to take all that I have or no deal!
This begs the question, is it explorer size, expedition size, 20' Uhaul truck, or 53' trailer size and large stuff or just trim.
What is your convenient time?

Buckocuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
must be picked up during the week in the evening. I'm tied up on weekends. to list some off hand things, 5 pieces of glass all but front windshield. full back seat passenger seat. all interior part for front doors and rear windows. steering column with key and power steering box. power steering pumps and am fm radio. rear stainless for vinyl top, stainless for rear window, front windshield, drip edge both pieces, both sides. taillights, side lights. parking light valance that can be repaired. has a crack. all interior pieces for headliner. needs bead blasted but can be used. lots of misc. parts and pieces. rear pumpkin ,solo drive. full non rally dash including all vinyl and glove box. 2 speed wiper motor with linkage. 2 front fenders that can be repaired. kick panels black. 318 heads. trunk lock linkage. front hood latch parts. some things I probably forgot.

ogre

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
must be picked up during the week in the evening. I'm tied up on weekends. to list some off hand things, 5 pieces of glass all but front windshield. full back seat passenger seat. all interior part for front doors and rear windows. steering column with key and power steering box. power steering pumps and am fm radio. rear stainless for vinyl top, stainless for rear window, front windshield, drip edge both pieces, both sides. taillights, side lights. parking light valance that can be repaired. has a crack. all interior pieces for headliner. needs bead blasted but can be used. lots of misc. parts and pieces. rear pumpkin ,solo drive. full non rally dash including all vinyl and glove box. 2 speed wiper motor with linkage. 2 front fenders that can be repaired. kick panels black. 318 heads. trunk lock linkage. front hood latch parts. some things I probably forgot.
Funny, but I could probably use most of that, what year are the fenders? what color interior, do you mean door panels or regulators, what condition of the dash pad, AC? I have a 70 Challenger in need of everything except doors. Does the steering column have the lockout bracket (for a 70 only).

ogre

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
can you PM me with your email address. I am not to far and if no one has already picked up the stuff I might try and rescue it. Do you consider friday a weekend, so it would be a monday-thursday and evenings would be at 6pm or later? I'm thinking thurday or friday june 02 or 03.

Dfr3604cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MoparNationals is about 2 months away, right in your backyard.

Craigslist is good too. I check every day 200 or 300 mile radius of Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back