• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

82 Challenger?

72demon340

Reaction score
Has anyone seen one of these? A few months ago, I was at my local Junkyard, and saw a 82 or 83 Challenger in there, for a second I thought someone had just put the Challenger emblem on the fender, ( there were some 70's challengers in the same junkyard), Anyway, I looked on the dash and it said, Challenger by Dodge, If I remember right, It had a mitsubishi motor in it. I wonder how rare it would actually be, the car was in good shape.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Now your talking performance!! lol

1981.jpg

sapparo.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Dodge put the Challenger emblem on a front drive car back in the day I think they were mitsubishi copys. I don't think it helped sell them though. LOL

67hemi

Reaction score
I worked for a dodge dealer back in the mid 80's. When my service manager gave me a work ticket that said Challenger on it I got excited...until I walked outside and saw a car just like the white one in the above picture...what a letdown.

PastorTom1

Reaction score
I missed that one........NEVER heard of it...........

Rear wheel drive you say? What kind of drivetrain? (I can't believe I'm asking this............). :rolleyes:

Back