• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Aar power steering

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for the original fast ratio steering? It would be much more pricey than just power steering.

lainetx9

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of "T/A" power steering boxes, and I would sell one of them to you. (It would be fairly expensive due to condition, rarity, and desirability.... I`m sure you understand). I would have to send you pictures in a week(ish). I believe I may have the steering arm too. Thanks. PS: We can PM each other.

merkamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a couple of "T/A" power steering boxes, and I would sell one of them to you. (It would be fairly expensive due to condition, rarity, and desirability.... I`m sure you understand). I would have to send you pictures in a week(ish). I believe I may have the steering arm too. Thanks. PS: We can PM each other.
I would like to see pictures. And price THANKS

merkamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
would you have the oil cooler that goes on the pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back