• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD AM/FM Thumbwheel Radio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an AM/FM Thumbwheel Radio for sale. -This was in the trunk of one of my 1970 Challengers when I bought it. The previous owner claims that the radio light works, and that the FM stations worked, but the AM stations didn't work. I have never tested this radio, so I cannot verify this. The needle scrolls across the dial. The thumbwheel detents are still there. On/Off/Volume wheel still "clicks when turning the radio on and off. The wires are intact, but the plugs have been cut off. I am located in MI. 48134, and I will ship this radio to the buyer at their expense. I'm not exactly sure what this radio is worth, so feel free to make me an offer.
Thanks, Jeff.

Mopar e-body radio .jpg

Mopar e-body radio 3.jpg

Mopar e-body radio 5.jpg

Mopar e-body radio 6.jpg

Mopar e-body radio.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree it is a C body radio. It is not worth half of what you are asking.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, no problem.
--As I mentioned in the ad, this radio was in the trunk of one of my '70 Challengers when I purchased it. It appears to be for an e-body, but apparently is not.
NEW PRICE: $100. Does that sound more reasonable?

QUOTE=challenger6pak;40307]I agree it is a C body radio. It is not worth half of what you are asking.[/QUOTE]

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes it does. With some work it can be made to fit a Challenger. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jeff the general rule of thumb is that the wires on an E-body radio don't come out the back.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that's what makes this such a GREAT website!!!
There are a lot of nice people on here that have a wealth of knowledge, and are willing to share that with others. ...For parts identification, interchange, and locating those much needed items. ...And let me say, the tech info is invaluable!
Thanks to All!!!:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back