• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

American muscle!

heminut

Reaction score
I was on my way home from gassing up the wife's Challenger and saw these other two cars parked. I knew what I had to do and went around the block and parked next to them and took this pic. I have no idea who owns the Camaro or the Mustang but nobody came out and asked me why I was taking a picture of their car! I wish the camaro had been cleaner but hey, carpe diem!

americanmuscle.jpg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Very interesting photo Heminut! You can clearly see why I can't fit well inside the Camaro or Mustang as they're much shorter! I'd have to lay the seat back into the rear seat!

heminut

Reaction score
Very interesting photo Heminut! You can clearly see why I can't fit well inside the Camaro or Mustang as they're much shorter! I'd have to lay the seat back into the rear seat!
Yeah, I got into a late model Mustang once! I don't want to do it again. I've been in my grandson's late model Camaro and it wasn't bad getting in or out but those doortops are so high you feel like you're sitting flat on the floor!

Back