• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Long time Mopar fan first time on site.

Iowa AAR Cuda

Reaction score
Always knew they were different. Walking to grade school in the late 70's there was a 69 1/2 six pack Super Bee
parked on the street. From that moment forward I kept my eyes peeled for the odd ones. You did not see near as many Mopars as you did the Mustangs and Camaros etc. Dads buddy had a 66 Barracuda with the BIG back window.
When Dads buddy, Gene Cloud's son turned 16 he purchased a 70 AAR Cuda for him from a guy he worked with at Firestone here in Des Moines. Todd Cloud drove an AAR to East High School as a daily driver. How cool. I can still see that Sassy Grass AAR parked in front of their house. Great memories. Through the years I kept my eyes peeled. Drove a 69 Charger in high school, jacked up w slots, kenwood cranking the tunes. I remember my Dad not being a big fan of that car but recall him telling my Mom that atleast its a big heavy car incase he wrecks it he has got some metal around him. Next was a 70 Vitamin C 383 Roadrunner, Air Grabber, All original yet in need of a complete drivers quarter panel due to a telephone pole . Never attempted to repair that car. Too young and broke. Had a siberian husky at the time who fell very ill. Dad said he'd pay the vet bill but had I had to sell that Roadrunner to pay him back. Always wondered what happened to that ole Roadrunner. During this time My buddy Nick and I and his Stepdad attended the Mopar Nationals in 1989. Hooked for life after that. Fast forward to the Wife and kids era and I stumble on an all original AAR literally in a barn in Iowa,across the street from our new home. I know, too good to be true but it was. Took about a year to convince the 2 owners that I needed that car more than they did. Pretty neat story about that but I was persistent. Im not a big computer guy so the fact Im joining a Forum is a big leap for a simple man like myself. Thanks for all who help each other on here. We are a unique group. We own E bodies, simply put the best lines Detroit ever put to paper. Look forward to this new venture communicating with like minded Americans.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Febo2.jpg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Great find and story took 2 years to get. Don't take 2 years to post pictures. If you don't know how to do it. find a child any child with a phone they will know how to do it. Yeah I know were brutal about pictures.
FEBO West_by_Nikos_Vasilakis-768x512 2 - Copy.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Arkansas! Your story is cool and called the good ole days. 👍🏻
Glad you joined.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! AAR Cuda's are unique and rare! Great story! And as others have mentioned, you need to post a couple of photos!

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Great story, welcome to the site. These guys know there stuff. Lived in Des Moines get place!!! Ankeny has some great old mopars there.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Great story, once your hooked, your hooked forever.

Back