• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

another 71 ragtop

norwayduster

Reaction score
busy day. heater /ac assy back in the car.
WP_20160111_011_zps4rxexvno.jpg

back in With the glass.
WP_20160111_010_zps7j4soqym.jpg

gdrill

Reaction score
I didn't see this before. Looking good and coming along nicely. Love the color. Nice to see the boy is in there too. You know what he wants!

norwayduster

Reaction score
I didn't see this before. Looking good and coming along nicely. Love the color. Nice to see the boy is in there too. You know what he wants!
yes. i gave him my very first car a 73 duster i got it in 87 when i was 18. he sure has a lot of work Ahead,hehe.
WP_20150527_016_zpsuy4kewah.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That is kool. It looks like the Duster was the same color as your vert? Did you at least give the boy some front frame rails???

340challconvert

Reaction score
I noticed this convertible came with the optional molding package. The holes for the top of the door and top of the quarter moldings are very visible
Dino2 (1).gif
. This is a rare option on a convertible. Impossible to find the top of the quarter moldings for a vert!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
They were on Ebay recently. I see them come up at Moparts also. The have a limited demand due to the amount of convertibles that still exist.

norwayduster

Reaction score
I noticed this convertible came with the optional molding package. The holes for the top of the door and top of the quarter moldings are very visibleView attachment 24111 . This is a rare option on a convertible. Impossible to find the top of the quarter moldings for a vert!
I have them all. Needs a polish. And the rear ones need a recrome

challenger6pak

Reaction score
They were on Ebay recently. I see them come up at Moparts also. The have a limited demand due to the amount of convertibles that still exist.

gdrill

Reaction score
Looking good! It's pretty exciting to see when you're at this point on a build. For me it actually makes me work even harder as it seems it's so close to done!

Back