• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Antique auto insurance suggestions?

shadango

Reaction score
Who do you guys use for your antique auto insurance?

I am considering having my 72 fish plated as antique..its currently titled regular, and going to antique requires having the coeverage at the time of having the title changed and getting the plate....

Can you folks recommend anyone? Obviously looking to spend the least money for the best coverage...LOL

I also want to have coverage on the car for while its being stored in case of fire, theft, etc....

There is no rush I guess as the car isn't running yet. But thought I would start looking into this.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
I use these guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.hagerty.com/auto/vehicle_index.aspx Pretty reasonable.

or you could try these guys:http://www.grundy.com/

or just call your local auto insurance company

The biggest thing in collector car insurance is to have an AGREED POLICY:Agreed Amount Coverage: No surprises. No arguments. No worries. If you suffer a total loss They pay the full policy value.

shadango

Reaction score
Thats good advice...thank you!

Even though she isnt running yet I want her to be protected in the vent of a fire or breakin or something....

Just have to decide if antiquie plates is the way I really want to go...

I do want to drive her when I want...not to work but for pleasure....not just to a show now and then.......

plumbeeper

Reaction score
I've got Hagerty's on the RR. Reasonable and a very good reputation. I recommend using a company that deals with collector cars only and insure it for what it's really worth (what would you pay for it if you had to buy it?).

Dave

burntorange70

Reaction score
I just use a local company but I need to look in to some better coverage for them. I would not get half of what they are worth if somthing were to happen to them.

Back