• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

anyone know kind of wheel this is?

djais1801

Reaction score
Tx9Tx9Tx9Vx7copy.jpg
I could def see these on my 73

Tx9Tx9Tx9Vx7copy.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
So many wheels look a like anymore. I would look at Foose or Boss wheels. It is a good chance it is one of the two brands.

moparleo

Reaction score
Is this a show car or are you going to drive it on city streets ? This low of a profile will cause much grief on the streets. Besides a very poor ride ( most people don't realize that the tires profile is part of the suspension ) bent rims when you hit pot holes , tire sidewall blow outs, very hard to balance ( high speed vibration ), excessive wheel stud stress etc... If at all possible talk to someone who has the size wheel that you are looking for and ask them what life with that wheel is really like. It does look nice, but like a pretty woman( or man) may be too high maintenance for your liking. Just a suggestion as the for sale adds are full of peoples mistakes.

djais1801

Reaction score
Is this a show car or are you going to drive it on city streets ? This low of a profile will cause much grief on the streets. Besides a very poor ride ( most people don't realize that the tires profile is part of the suspension ) bent rims when you hit pot holes , tire sidewall blow outs, very hard to balance ( high speed vibration ), excessive wheel stud stress etc... If at all possible talk to someone who has the size wheel that you are looking for and ask them what life with that wheel is really like. It does look nice, but like a pretty woman( or man) may be too high maintenance for your liking. Just a suggestion as the for sale adds are full of peoples mistakes.
words of wisdom Leo...words of wisdom! Just scored a set of 15x7 oem rallyes w/ trim ring, center caps and tires. they'll be here next weekend. so for now those will do.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I disagree. It is all in how you set them up and drive the car. I have run wheels like this on muscle cars with no problem. My BMW has the same profile of wheel and has had them for 100000 miles with no problem. Several of my Jaguars are the same with no problems.

Back