• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Anyone notice the AAR Cuda for sale on Ebay / Barnfinds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970AARCanada

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I did not list the car for sale all though I did have a deposit on that very car until I found out that it was not the car that I thought that it was.

1970AARCanada

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eBay cancelled the listing on that 1970 AAR.

cancelled.PNG

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I did not list the car for sale all though I did have a deposit on that very car until I found out that it was not the car that I thought that it was.
Hope you got your deposit back because on Jan 22 you said that you had actually bought the car.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Texas not far from where this car started from in Midland. I know the guy in Midland. I have never seen this car though. No telling where he found it. I know he had it for years. He was a long haul trucker and would look in every paper while he was traveling. He told me about my second AAR and my Superbird and I bought them both. Nice guy though.
If the car is legit with the correct body numbers( I’m sure it is) a new vin can be gotten. I know it is controversial as to the ethics but that’s not an issue as much as all the missing parts, green and auto on the column. You’d be upside down on that car if you got it for free. I know of another exact car with the same problem. F8 green bench and column auto and the dash burned in a barn fire while the car was in another building. Only this one has a 360 and no TA heads. He’s asking $28,000 because it has the “rare” (in his words) bench seats.
Let’s face it, colors and options matter. My second AAR, is f4 green, green interior with floor auto. It has zero rust, 50% original paint, matching numbers, build sheet, both tags AND a vin tag. It’s complete just has the motor out and apart. I’ve had it since 78 stored indoors in a dry building. What’s is worth? My good guess is $38,000 +/- $3,000. It depends if you like green! Lol. My Son does so he’ll get it someday. If you don’t think options matter, look at the Superbirds that sold at Barrett-Jackson this year. Four barrel, column auto sold for a little $100k and the six pack four speed went for $210,000

wingcarenvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Texas not far from where this car started from in Midland. I know the guy in Midland. I have never seen this car though. No telling where he found it. I know he had it for years. He was a long haul trucker and would look in every paper while he was traveling. He told me about my second AAR and my Superbird and I bought them both. Nice guy though.
If the car is legit with the correct body numbers( I’m sure it is) a new vin can be gotten. I know it is controversial as to the ethics but that’s not an issue as much as all the missing parts, green and auto on the column. You’d be upside down on that car if you got it for free. I know of another exact car with the same problem. F8 green bench and column auto and the dash burned in a barn fire while the car was in another building. Only this one has a 360 and no TA heads. He’s asking $28,000 because it has the “rare” (in his words) bench seats.
Let’s face it, colors and options matter. My second AAR, is f4 green, green interior with floor auto. It has zero rust, 50% original paint, matching numbers, build sheet, both tags AND a vin tag. It’s complete just has the motor out and apart. I’ve had it since 78 stored indoors in a dry building. What’s is worth? My good guess is $38,000 +/- $3,000. It depends if you like green! Lol. My Son does so he’ll get it someday. If you don’t think options matter, look at the Superbirds that sold at Barrett-Jackson this year. Four barrel, column auto sold for a little $100k and the six pack four speed went for $210,000

Very true, but the quality and the documentation of those Superbirds were the reason they sold for different amounts. I saw those cars in person at Barrett Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back