• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

automatic shifter handel

151mopar

Reaction score
I bought a new repro of the automatic shifter T handle and it is junk the button sticks etc. so has anyone tried to use the chrome T handle from a 1966 mustang automatic??? looks close...I took the the T shifter out and put the round shaft shifter in...I think the mustang T handle is very close....thanks

rogue

Reaction score
i also bought one of those repo handles... i basically fell apart after about five shifts...total garbage. I decided to move away from the stock shifter to a b&m mega shifter. If you want to keep the stock shifter look for a good original part... undoubtedly will cost more than the repo but we've already wasted $50 or whatever it was finding out the repos were crap.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Steve on this site makes the Auto Grip Pistol grip shifter for the different years of the E body , this is by far the best shift handle I have used . I used to resell a lot of them , never a problem .

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Here’s the Auto Grip Pistol Grip, if interested you can contact Steve on his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/autogripshifter/

341DE7DF-EDBC-42A2-8297-5A77C107B468.jpeg
E117DBBA-7CB7-4A24-A100-2F9F5B941F6A.jpeg

Back