• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

B&M 727 torque-flight master overhaul kit

BSG

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these kits in an unopened box they would like to sell? Been waiting for 3 months from Jegs and the next broken promise will be mid Aug.

Ricks72Chlgr440

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these kits in an unopened box they would like to sell? Been waiting for 3 months from Jegs and the next broken promise will be mid Aug.
I've heard some say that Jegs has been more than difficult to work with, so I would not use them. I would also not use one of those B&M kits but did way back in the early 80's . The kit does not come with your bands, so you'll need to get them separately. The last 727 I had in my Duster I got all the parts from EBay and had my local builder put it together. I installed the shift kit and servo mods myself. If you are simply looking for instructions there are some very good step-by-step videos on the internet to guide you.

Another source is A&A (Home - A&A Transmissions)

pschlosser

Reaction score
Are B&M kits getting hard to come by? I'm looking to rebuild two 727s in the next six months. It has not occurred to me supply may be an issue.

I believe the larger "Trans Kit" comes with a band, unless they've changed things. I've been using kit # 10229.

I may have a PDF copy of the B&M Trans Kit instructions. PM your email address if you're interested.

BSG

Reaction score
Are B&M kits getting hard to come by? I'm looking to rebuild two 727s in the next six months. It has not occurred to me supply may be an issue.

I believe the larger "Trans Kit" comes with a band, unless they've changed things. I've been using kit # 10229.

I may have a PDF copy of the B&M Trans Kit instructions. PM your email address if you're interested.
I ordered mine may 2nd and it gets pushed back about every 2 weeks the next promise date is Aug 15 I’m gonna give it one more delay then move on to some of the other members suggestions like a&a I looked at their website and they look Mopar legit to me

Xcudame

Reaction score
I usually order a Pioneer kit (750056) with just seals, O-rings, and gaskets from Rockauto. Then I order clutches and steels and bands from A&A. Replace bushings as needed of course.

Back