• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Best seat cover source ?

Jim k

Reaction score
Want to get new front and back seat covers ordered for my 73 cuda. Best place to order from ? I see Roseville moparts now has new seat foam for 73 and 74 years so I will be ordering new foam from there. It’s local too so no shipping.

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
I used PUI interiors for my fronts. My rear seat was excellent and skeptical whether or not the color and pattern would match as well as it did. Good news on finding the seat foam too. Must have just started producing them.
2021 (4).JPG
2041 (2).JPG

Jim k

Reaction score
Ok I’ll check out put pricing compared to legendary. Yeah I think foam just became available in the last month or two.

FLY'NFISH

Reaction score
Legendary is excellent also. Used them for my 66 GTO rear seat and again the color and pattern was dead on.

Jim k

Reaction score
I’ve heard legendary are good. Just want to get opinions and pricing options. Thanks for the replies !

tonysrt

Reaction score
I just ordered foam for my 71 Cuda and 74 Duster at Carlisle and received a 20% discount. Nobody else had the seat foam available there.

quapman

Reaction score
Legendary is superior in material and especially the pattern on the 72-4 seat covers. The problem is that their bucket seat price is now over $400 and PUI is still around $300. I've used both and the PUI just wasn't up to snuff for a show car, but fine for a driver.

Jim k

Reaction score
I’ve decided to go with legendary. This is the last car I’m ever redoing so the extra cost is not an issue. And seats really stand out.

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Looks awesome.I used Legendary on all my cars. 70 Challenger and 66 and 67 Belvedere II. Quality is awesome.I have seem some PUI seat covers and the owners were far from happy.

Avalanche

Reaction score
I used legendary also, excellent quality. I believe Roseville sells legendary and if they are local might be worth a call. Save on shipping and he might give you a discount if you mention the site. Dosent hurt

Back