• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Big block headers with Power Steering

Fastguy444

Reaction score
Question does anyone know of Headers that bolt in to a 70 challenger big block with power steering? I've tried Hedman headers don't know the part number but they wouldn't work with my power steering . Thanks

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
I have had very good luck with TTI headers - I have used on big block, small block, E-body and A-body (small block) and I have been very impressed with the fitment and construction... the web site said it fits with power steering...
The only issue I have had is with shifter linkage, which they covered in their instructions.

Xcudame

Reaction score
TTI and Doug's 452 headers are the best fitting headers for Mopar. Doug's header length is shorter than the TTI headers.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Back in the day, when we didn’t have good choices.

IMG_7690.jpeg

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
TTI and Doug's 452 headers are the best fitting headers for Mopar. Doug's header length is shorter than the TTI headers.
I agree about Doug’s 452 (Call Doug’s to check fitment), right now Summit racing has them on sale, and if you can get a 10% off coupon, that’ll make it an excellent deal.

@Fastguy444 I would buy stainless steel if you’re going to keep your Challenger for a long time.

IMG_7748.jpeg

Back