• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Black rear seat upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Any year, Barracuda or Challenger. Does anyone have something in nice shape (or new/unused) just laying around?
Matt in Jersey

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen cheap sets on eBay but they are really poor quality. I might have something but it is not going to be super nice. If I do I am sending it down to Fall fling.

Matt68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my back seat upholstery is shredded. No one will probably ever sit back there and it’s no show car, so I just need something. No one seems to sell just the rear upholstery.

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where you are looking but I know Classic sells just the back seat as does legendary I believe.

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my back seat upholstery is shredded. No one will probably ever sit back there and it’s no show car, so I just need something. No one seems to sell just the rear upholstery.
Classic Industries lists a separate number and separate price for the rear seat covers. I'm surprised they won't sell them separately. You might call them.
Terry W.

70chall440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked and I do have an entire set (front and back) that appear to be off a 72-74. As I said I am going to be sending these down to LA for Fall Fling with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back