• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Blue Angels are practicing today.....

mmissile

Reaction score
...for this weekend's airshow at Selfridge ANG. Got a couple pics out in the yard, with my shitty little camera.

4kz9z5.jpg

2ijpxd5.jpg

jfay2t.jpg

Last edited:

mmissile

Reaction score
Yup, Things are different. I was a youngster and watched them doing their training out in our area. Of course that was 50+ years ago. They'd run fake attacks on the Ford plant in the area, and sonic-booms were commonplace.

steve817

Reaction score
What a site! I remember standing on the flight deck of the USS Nimitz, out at sea during a change-of-command and the Blue Angles put on a show. They did all there tricks, but the one I remember most was the sonic-high speed fly by........before you knew they were there(in front of us), we all turned our heads to the left and they were gone and out of site! What a site that was. thanks for sharing these pics. Steve

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I would never get sick of seeing that sort of activity in the sky but it was rare to see anything from Selfridge in Warren, Troy or Rochester, where I grew up and where I am now.

Back