• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
We have to create a intellectual free market but heavy regulations-one of the reasons inflation is happening(I mean marking up prices is to much immature sellers selling at high mark up in a few pictures- we don’t have professional sellers at every area… our materialism isn’t described well-I kinda what a market like a advertisement on tv about something with just bad things being said about it to attract buyers…
If you say the bad things and enhance the bad things with Hollywood graphics it keeps you from being sued in the long run and also it helps gain the buyers trust…

In the advertisement the the fast pace recorded voice says the good things not the bad things at the end of minutes worth of bad things I mean getting deep into it or the good things are in small letters instead of bad things you can barely read and have to pause the tv to read because it’s so long-it be a great comedy skit..

What if a new eBay arrives that can make bracket photos and showing previous history of items sold that’s years long-like show bare metal pictures,show bondo spots, show rusted out spots and then show the bids it accumulated-what if we can create bracket markets for items and those pictures after the item is purchased transfer to the vehicle or items new owners portfolios history…

I’d love descriptions on item like this item has 24 scratches,14 dents, 9 bondos that that was done well under the paint to conceal the 9 out of 14 dents, but 5 doesn’t, to thousands of more pictures on it…
I want complaints about finding things that wasn’t shown…
I want all pictures of the item uploaded to its portfolios like to a car Fox report..

What if all previous owners get paid monthly for showing details to the new owner during martial law..

I believe martial law will come on and start controlling the market one day because our world wide market is lawless it’s not much faith-all advertisements just show good details-I want bad details and bad details in bulk…

I want a intellectual market to increase the value of a seller showing so much details about the car or item-I want to increase the value of showing more than a few pictures…
If we can bundle millions of these truth sells we can then see whats values are right and what values are wrong based on millions of purchases from buyers who buy because those sells are so detailed… I want not just vehicles but China selling to America having to express all details about the product on thousands of pictures and description to Canada and Uk to Russia and more…

The other ideal the advertisement for any item-I can see the guy saying I found the ideal and thought of profits I’m doing this to make money I want to get rich it’s not fully thought out but can be with your assistance to build my money to pay for professional labor on this item I’m trying to sell this item its ruff it might have potential to make it and I’m always worried of lawsuits with it and more so I’m doing this… and then in small letters this item has emendus potential and like emendus using words that don’t exist help loop hole law especially when you don’t give a description of the word…

We need law to help make using new non official words illegal to use in making money..

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
We must stop the concealizations people do… I conceal when I sell intentionally and unintentionally-we must find values before we fixate them and inflate them over time..

We have no way yet to understand truly what is of value and what is not-all we go by is people buying the item at that price..

When gullible rich buys a car at 100000 dollars publicly without total 10000s of pictures it makes the general public think my cars worth 35000 then… we need the big sales atleast to be illegal to buy unless they’re completely thorowlly analyzed…

We have to much immature marking up prices like what I’m doing maybe to large groups of people- this is a 1970 challenger leaf spring-I’m enhancing
My sell by that like other people using their personalities…

IMG_8272.png

IMG_8167.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Based on what I’ve seen in New York marking up your prices to inflate your net worth for profits is illegal-what I’ve seen on eBay many people do it I’ve seen valve covers 2000 dollars and much more and people buy it…
If a buyer buys it the buyer buys it-it’s like me at Dave’s classic cars-it’s my fault also… so why is it that this one particular person and his assets and his family that was very young and new to business during that time are to blame for everything that happened from whence the illegal contract was set in place-when it comes to millions of dollars it’s taking more serious than saying I make 80000 instead of 40000 on PayPal credit and the person know he or she has great credit history that they can use to manipulate PayPal…

Back then it was poor polling statistic compared to now a days-what the business prosecutors are doing in New York is using social technology and real estate during the 2020s and withdrawing the fact that the mark up was created by a arrogant personality who deems his name is worth more than other personalities during poor polling-we gotta understand social media wasn’t that big in the early 2000s and news of values and business information didn’t travel like they do nowadays…

someone was inflating his name because he really deemed his name was worth more than others even thou the real estate area didn’t acrude to reality-PayPal has restrictions that we didn’t have in the early 200s they can find more data with the better tools to give credit…

If you have great credit during the era of poor information sharing during the modern age you can get past loopholes that are now closed up…

Someone is kinda like someone using PayPal credit-your giving a value of what you make to get a particular credit and assets-many people inflate that…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Y’all must throw the gast and sit still in the river and then reverse engineer to create a better model of truth sells.com… I see one of my ideals 9 years ago is popping up-hand print guns-it’s like not trusting a car to get you from point a to point b because the car isn’t advanced yet… just a matter of time before hand print guns are dependable and safe and save lives and are hard to hack when in enemy hands-id invest now..

Soon weapons will be encrypted to American soldiers maybe only or a squad but it sets up side avenues that are ill-what if someone who is a American soldier who is good really needs a gun but it’s locked you have to have some sort of bypass code..

I can see it Jastings model-get the Jasts ready..
Jast is a wooden boats fins that move side to side maybe while a Gast is a weight dropped to keep the boat in one area maybe..

Im very good at hearing a word without knowing the word and understanding the word like joscil to write down something.. he josciled it down it might be to scribble it down..
I think scribble means unintellectual writings or non uniformed hand writing I guess..

What about Clancy models or Hance models or tribit models or salutes model or colt models...
Colt models bring up what’s happening to Tesla stock-the reason Tesla stock is in hot water is because competition is finally here…

The next gen automotive system is not electric cars it’s hydrogen I believe-if ever a big hydrogen car company pops up in the beginning id invest quick…

Electric cars is a fad right now-we don’t have the power source yet to go all electric-we have rolling black outs going on in big cities-we need fusion power to go all electric…

The fire triangle of Combustion I guess is fuel friction and compression for Desiel engines and fuel spark and compression for gas engines - I guess will be replaced with hydrogen cars one day..

I don’t support electric cars I support hydrogen cars and combustion cars as its predecessor… electric vehicles is a fad right now and will be one day a way bigger market when we find a better power supply-if we keep selling electric vehicles one day they will all pile up in a junkyard and have acid leaks and more…

We need to make it illegal to park a electric vehicle in junkyard and even other junkyards that are residential without its toxicity elements being recycled…

It’s more damage on the earth mining for lithium and creating it than hydrogen cars…

I believe a great red state arguments against electric cars is hydrogen advancements…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
all that talk about America has a bigger bomb after the deterrent bomb talks is crazy… why do we need nuclear weapons for… if we got a bigger bomb than we got a bigger nuclear fission plant ideals…

Only way to go all electric is bulldozing nuclear fission plants after their toxicity is contained and transported and building bigger plants in their wake… if we got a bigger bomb we got a bigger plant…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Lost on them… I got these instead now I have to make what I have left last.. I offered and all 3 was automatically declined from 400 then 550 then 625 all declined…. they’re in very nice shape no dents I don’t believe it’s what I want most of all when it comes to trim… I said I’m going to press buy because ive got the quarter panel trim now so I got the trim for the holes that came with the car.. i know I got out of hand on those fender mouldings..

IMG_8290.png

IMG_8289.png

IMG_8291.png

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I got the rocker trim so my a63 stuff is quarter belt trim, door belt trim, rocker trim, the tail panel, SE doors with all the SE parts,se rear window with a real Mopar glass with all the rear window trim and interior piece,and the se overhead console,and supposedly the SE steering wheel-so I can bundle all this and mark it up a lot after the rocker moldings are sold out on eBay if I went down that path but I wouldn’t because I need it for the car…

This is the first ever SE trim piece that I’ve ever seen that’s a repop..

IMG_8295.jpeg

IMG_8294.jpeg

IMG_8293.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Here’s the other SE door top trim it’s not as good in shape as the one I bought I don’t believe..
Here’s cuda door top trim if you’re interested cuda hunter..
Cuda door top and cuda quarter panel trim is different I believe from SE challengers…
I don’t know if these came on just the gran coupes or not… I don’t know as much about cudas as I do challengers..

IMG_8299.png

IMG_8298.png

IMG_8297.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Hey cuda hunter what trim clips am I looking for? Can universal clips work.. what size for the rocker panel trim and door trim..

It’s beginning to be that time in the 80s.. to much humidity tomorrow to paint but will soon… so I’m gonna start putting 20 or so parts on a day after paint..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Chuut may be in this universe of astra…
This is Scothim road with the castle in the back ground..

IMG_8306.png

IMG_8301.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Some more candidates for astra..
The uploader is amazing shows you can adjust light and shadow by using a uploader-for ebodies uploader is different from Facebook uploader-you can transmit different color spectrums and color creations through a uploader ive learned… all you have to do is make a uploader intellectual in transmitting hacks-you have to program it to adjust colors after the robotic unit created the art for it to transmit… it has to be a uploader that adjust the xyz of the portrait of the picture-see how colors change on certain picture that are different colors from my Facebook…

How you create a intellectual uploader is the robot uses the uploader to see the image by the uploader transmitting information of the pictures color spectrum to the robot… the robot takes that information that precise of the entire make up of the picture so it starts to add to it-like a artist adding photoshopping to a picture, thr robot takes what it learned from looking at the picture and finds things to add in seconds way faster than a human….

so it’s adding by mimicking the photo uploader…

The xyz of thr picture is having back and forth transmitions I guess with the robot that jumps around all over the place…. The robot blends in like a cancerous cell with other robots going to page to page finding its new target…

The robot is not semi perpetual it’s feasting off the internet power source so all the government has to do is shut down the internet and it will slow down I guess or it’s another way I guess… but what if the robot continues like a usual virus even shut down doesn’t stop it…
IMG_8308.png

IMG_8307.png

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I like these old fenders… dad doesn’t thou… but here are the rust spots it’s on both fenders…

IMG_8324.jpeg

IMG_8323.jpeg

IMG_8322.jpeg

IMG_8321.jpeg

IMG_8320.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
the big eyed cat eye guy looking towards the right side of the picture wearing a blue coat blue shirt with a black tie-also the same guy looking towards the camera…

IMG_8303.jpeg

Back