• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
One Fixed..

IMG_8353.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
A piano laying in a muddy creek so far… dark root outside of it clutching the book of evil…

IMG_8347.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I messed up so many times and work on so many things that it all lead to the above picture so far…

IMG_8366.png

IMG_8365.png

IMG_8364.png

IMG_8363.png

IMG_8362.png

IMG_8361.png

IMG_8360.png

IMG_8359.png

IMG_8358.png

IMG_8357.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
More pics…
I didn’t take many pictures but I did document a lot of it ..
IMG_8356.png

IMG_8355.png

IMG_8354.png

IMG_8353.png

IMG_8352.png

IMG_8351.png

IMG_8350.png

IMG_8349.png

IMG_8348.png

IMG_8347.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Cross checked restart… the tree of knowledge and the sproot of dark root…

IMG_8369.png

IMG_8368.png

IMG_8367.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m restarting here at the tree of time close to the sproot of evil clutching the book of evil..

IMG_8376.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
The young root of evil during the ancient days when evil was early in times history.. the young root is clutching the book of evil…

time grew and grew once its perpetual machine was put into motion… a type 6 civilization can throw their best bomb to it and it won’t hurt it.. time is a type 7 perpetual machine that is the boundary of all knowledge that’s past a type 6 restricted to even deities… I don’t believe in Greek description of time.. I’m more closer to my own perspective of time.. I like Father Time and in Latin Aevum.. I like Latins defination of time..

IMG_8377.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
In Tennessee Ernie ford 16 tons a goddess made me walk the line delusionally… and if you see me coming better step aside in 16 tons is me in bob Dylan’s times they’re a changin the slowest one will be the fastest and I’m coming quick like a big train wreck that going to either plough into something that only hurts me or go through it crashing into many others lives making me into a corporate leader and a billionaire-I like that song but I don’t like dwelling in darkness to much in being a billionaire going agaisnt other billionaires-it’s just arrogant thinking I’m on top of the world in my own little world called counter fact with fiction.. Tennessee Ernie Ford makes me think I’m a billionaire..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Strong boss in Tennessee Ernie ford 16 tones is an old saying for the main leader.. the strong boss says whadayaknow another day older and deeper in debt you are Clint…

chall7–2

Reaction score
For some reason I’m thinking of the goddess as cracklin Rosie in Neil diamond song a shift of universes… she look like she’s just a poor man’s women but she is really rich beyond mental means and she’s hanging out with Neil diamond in the song while Neil diamond thinks she’s just a poor man’s women… I like Rosie child like she’s got her young spirit but she’s still a grown women that beautiful also…

she just doesn’t have the money I have but she could use it better than I… she’s in my old fashion art work up above- I want to say Thena short for Athena the e is silent but not based on Athena in Greek culture she’s in the muddy creek piano video up above with Neil diamond song cracklin Rosie..

Back