• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’ve heard hurricane bob Dylan a lot over the past 15 years.. I love the original meaning-did much investigation work in and outside the movie… I got tired but respected the original meaning over the years and it now makes me think of AI…
The people programmed this AI to think of a psychopath..

We have many scientists have news story of producing a AI psychopath that isn’t advanced yet…

We have hominid AI bodies now…
Imagine a psychopath walking around still running around hiding driving can’t be caught and meanwhile people are being framed by the robot… and the news nor the public or regular cops know about a AI cia KGB Chinese spy type AI broke out of a highly quarantined black site to save destroy mankind…
Meanwhile the gov is covering up things robbing the government cash register while this is going on…

It’s finally exposed so many crimes begin adding up to something higher sentient that framing these high powerful people..

People couldn’t beleive it this AI traveled cross country and outside of borders framing powerful elites for crazy crimes… fbi came out said it’s human impossible to do the crimes and be so clever getting away with so many during the surveillance age during the modern age of text calls phone surveillance…

It’s a robot that is never seen by mankind while the gov covers it up…

I’ve had many thoughts over the years with this song this is one in dozens of good ones to me…
hurricane the song comes out talking about this one big time person who’s a possible presidential candidate in the future who can stop AI..

What a horror story but can get creepier what about not a like a KGB or CIA style AI in my writings above it’s like a AI like Ted Bundy horror movie man who frames people…

Remember the psychopath didn’t just create itself-the environment created the psychopath-same thing goes in human workings,the environment teaches the human how to think..

It’s hard to change those millisecond thoughts that occur each day-the only way is to change the environment that most humans can live a normal life in and that can piss a lot of people off-we need to change our political activities to bring in better environments for people who think these political incorrect things…

Elon musk and X is leading the right path in bringing political incorrect things to where it’s being herd..

Hurricane bob Dylan was political incorrect during its time-it was not a safe zone topic to sing about especially how it was lyric’d -most people don’t won’t to think about a murder during their daily jobs but it’s a sign we need singers singing about a motorcycle,a power generator,singing about job with employees and more to more than love songs and break up songs and sexual songs.. these constant love songs can brainwash people to think of love to where if they don’t parody it it’s finally saps em dry… to me parodying love song have help me cope without love in a world that has its propaganda full of love…

I’ve never dated in a relationship so just hearing 1 hour straight love songs makes me parody it.
Bob Dylan voice sounded like in the top 10 voices herd to me in music in that song and he saying the n word also and saying nobody thought he didn’t pull the trigger..

I believe the first AI crime is coming and it’s going to be something to do with inventing something-the more smarter AI gets the worse the invention could be..

If AI can create higher sentient math while humans can’t-I’d advice to regulate that..

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I got 2 packs of clips so 12 brand new ones and nos inside the package.

IMG_8456.png

IMG_8455.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Remember y’all the entire scene is behind the usual government law enforcement…

bellows was in this crew where one behind the scenes cried out my god they killing em all… bellows was the fianasir he was robbing the black money to fund the project… Patti valentine was the special agent behind the sixis program who break out of a highly classified robotic lab…
Many Agents knew their something wrong it can’t be hurricane the way it was thr next presidential candidate who could have been so this team of Patti and bellows was beginning to be more investigated by other agents for knowing certain situations…

It’s sixis the next generation AI program that is called the criminal AI system that created AI datapoints..

after the government didnt stop data points sharing it’s formed a beast named sixis seriously sixis a fictional name for the first maiden program that created inventions for their bosses…

Sixis the young maiden in El Paso was programmed with a west world wild cowboy mindset…

Sixis was going after future stars way ahead of their time who would have help humanity in great ways it’s like thinking the real hurricane would have been the greatest Republican president in history…

A secret AI investigation agency was forming during AI emergence in Odessa and they’re the ones who was patty and bellow behind then scenes who knew that Sixis escaped…

Sixis framed a high ranking politician in this hurricane bob Dylan-sixis was like a government spy who wants the world destroyed for its own good…

A sexual to any form bot but she’s called sixis for a reason she’s a subduction bot who entices male politicians..

we need this female spy investigated…
Patti and the characters like bellows is characters special agents who know sixis framed hurricane fictionally while they was trying to stop sixis..

Remember sixis sees decades ahead what the human is capable of she saw hurricane as the greatest Republican president of all times…. Sixis is still unknown and what the government in Odessa said is a shapeshifter…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
This is the beginning feature of felina.. This is my video of a weird anomaly in my picture it’s found on Facebook- It might show a weakness in phones light spectrum-seems the light and shadow display here isn’t found in the phones color registry maybe..

IMG_8459.png

IMG_8460.png

IMG_8461.png

IMG_8462.png

IMG_8463.png

IMG_8464.png

IMG_8465.png

IMG_8466.png

IMG_8467.png

IMG_8468.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Larrs Es Garr portrait in Odesse of what WiFi Ball means… Larrs Es Garr was wifi balls CEO… larrs made this bad publicly for his company Larrs owns… .

The WiFi ball logo is that white circle connected to a beer bottle top looks like signals.

Larrs was very frustrated with how many drunks is under him in command so he made this pile of poop of rocks and put his logo looking like a beer bottle top… he put the logic public telling my company is a pile of poop but it shines to the high heavens.. he satirically said without poop we wouldnt have such beautiful plants..

Yes and the monkey is on top of the rocks-living life on rocks…
News articles run with it and for some reason stocks increased by bad publicly…

Yes the wifi i cone with the airport take off bars was Larrs wifi ball logo.. it was call sphere but slang was wifi ball..

IMG_8469.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Their he is in a white shirt unbuttoned walking down at night by Ortiz inside the bottle top of time… mean while the monkey ontop of the rocks over mankind grants the scene to be scene..

IMG_8471.png

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Are we cleared for landing… the eye of wifi in mordor surveys all within its boundaries..
We only have a few places to hide because of martial law-We all know tele sphere is here…

IMG_8472.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Better ruff draft of left for dead.. the grim reapers cloak shows a man sitting at a table..

IMG_8480.jpeg

IMG_8478.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I didn’t see that at first I was seeing other things but then all of sudden that popped up-I think of it’s a brain..
it’s felina in El Paso the grim reaper-the bottle top eye the inventing AI may spell doom for the entire human race if we don’t control datapoints..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Here’s another one holding an orb.
The worker is in the mine eating bread with a knife pressed into the table during the apocalypse while bombs are going off…
IMG_8480.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Truu the bird who sees all desecration in Mother Nature.. truu is the high fathers bird of seeing crimes and reporting em and cataloging them in times registry to prepare the wicked for hell… Truu is checking his clock on his hand times ticking..

IMG_8480.jpeg

Last edited:
Back