• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
Twilight train wreck in cracklin Rosie Neil diamond on board the train wreck to change the world..

chall7–2

Reaction score
It’s like Uh… Thena.. thena is a goddess who’s hitching a ride on a twilight train wreck that will change the world.. in the song cracklin Rosie the train wreck changes the world for the greater good-it’s only Thena and me riding the train to its final destination..

chall7–2

Reaction score
I love when in the song cracklin Rosie it we gonna ride till their ain’t no more ago…

Meaning better regulations after the train wreck made it a argument…
Old saying their ain’t no more ago we gonna ride till their ain’t no more ago- that ain’t heard now adays but I love it thats found in the song Neil diamond cracklin Rosie it’s hard to say no more ago....…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Ain’t nothing here to take along maybe a song to death meaning death at the train wreck..
This isn’t unaware…

Thena and I know the train will eventually crash we know but where having fun onboard meanwhile to death..

chall7–2

Reaction score
The left one will-in Tennessee Ernie ford 16 tons-cracklin Rosie’s universe is the left one which is a remix the left one is a remix from the right one that is Tennessee Ernie ford for investors… I’m tired of trying to blend parts together YALL so goodnight..

chall7–2

Reaction score
I forgot which movie it is but I think war of the worlds the train on fire rolling past the road crossing-that what it feels like in cracklin Rosie except more upbeat..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Remember y’all after using the left punch I became deeper in debt in Tennessee ernie ford 16 tons-by using cracklin Rosie’s universe I became deeper in debt when adjusting thinking of the right won’t do it without the left delusionally for some rare heavy hitters-when two universes collide Ernie ford 16 tons and Neil diamond cracklin Rosie the same meaning in video but different universal language one light and one dark..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Yea at ba ba ba ba in cracklin Rosie close to the end the train wreck happens with them fading to heaven still partying away…

chall7–2

Reaction score
In cracklin Rosie we got all night means allied partnership of Thena and the hero who’s hyped on hyper aggressiveness lasting after death it might last a hour in song but it goes on after at ba ba ba them fading out into heaven…!

When the song builds up to the main chorus the train builds up speed…

in the song soow means it feels like we are going slow when really it’s high speed-it’s like driving 150 miles per hour and thinking it’s very slow now sense getting use to it..

The echoes of the song blaring out plays in the surrounding landscape while the fire lite train in war of the worlds but it’s a upbeat f’it prideful heroic video of turning sadness into happiness right before death echoing out into the night passing by the rail road crossing..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Right before play it now play it now play it now the train is building up speed and then their romantic song begins again with them dancing the train is picking up speed flying with fire everywhere and then everything just start going at like the speed of light or sound maybe..
I really want to include the ba ba ba as satirical sarcastic humor of the beginning end…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Fret play it now play it now and then during or before at that sump in the instrument I mean I forgot because I’m not hearing the song right now at cracklin Rosie make me smile the train jults like a bullet being forced out of its cartridge taking off a new dangerous speeds…

jults as in a Jult in old language hapoens when an electricity shocks someone named for lightning…

chall7–2

Reaction score
I kinda want to include the satirical ending with instead of ba ba ba ba Neil diamond says bye bye bye bye bye while ascending to heaven with Thena…

Like bye world and f’you… goodnight y’all I’m going to snooze patrol soon…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Going into another cross checking I think of Thena disregarding Zeus… Thena believes the young Demi musician is smarter than Zeus…
Thena hitches a ride onboard the Demi’s twilight train wreck to amplify the message-she turns the train wreck into a beautiful enviroment dancing in the destruction of the train and enviroment..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Man I stayed up all day and all night finally coming down from a CBD high… it’s not just Durban poison it’s any CBD….

I’ve quit marijuana only smoked two times in the past 4 months… just a break from smoking amplifies cbd-I’ve never had a high like this before… what ever THC-A crystals on a cbd hemp joint is man it awaken my mind but I got way to deep and went off the reservation… I prefer THC it’s a different high then THC-A and cbd…
I apologize y’all I’m schizophrenic so I’m wierd…

I like the high but wow that was different than usual me… I usually don’t speak violence but it came out in 16 tons Tennessee Ernie ford and then I cross checked my violence by going down cracklin Rosie trying to bring light into it like my
Picture of two universes colliding trying to blend 16 tons with cracklin Rosie…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Cross checked the ancient book of evil being clutched by a sproot of evil..

IMG_8377.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Some art work updates… go to my Facebook for writings about these pictures if you want to.. I’m getting better at drawing-I’ve never drawn like this before and it’s all by mark up in iPhone like finger painting lol..

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0002.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I got the door trim.. I saw another pair of SE quarter panel trim pop up that I had to buy to put in storage… I got the clips they look almost identical to SE clips and for the price I’m willing to try em out..

IMG_8405.jpeg

IMG_8406.jpeg

IMG_8407.jpeg

IMG_8408.jpeg

IMG_8409.jpeg

IMG_8410.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
I don’t know if they will work yet but it looks to be they will… clips came with the door trim and they seem to be 1 inch…

IMG_8418.png

IMG_8417.png

IMG_8416.png

IMG_8415.jpeg

IMG_8414.jpeg

IMG_8413.jpeg

IMG_8412.jpeg

IMG_8411.jpeg

Back