• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Challenger decklid & T/A spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an original factory '72-'74 Challenger trunk lid that has had a T/A spoiler installed. Obviously, it fits all years but does not have the same underbracing cutouts as the '70-'71. The decklid is rust-free except for some wipe-off surface rust in the area of the trunk's latch hook. There is some minor damage to the driver's rear corner of the lid itself, but it is hidden by the spoiler and the moulding (or is a pretty easy repair). The spoiler is a very-nice fiberglass reproduction (not a "race glass" piece) with the correct contour and gap. Mounting nuts are included for the spoiler but the end screws are missing. These parts came with my car and as much as I hate to part with such a rock-solid original trunk lid, I have no desire for a spoiler. Both parts are in white primer with a little "shelf wear" on the spoiler's primer.

$300 + shipping for both. I would prefer not to separate the pair since one requires the other. Shipping will be actual through my work account but the trunklid is large and heavy so please be prepared. I will ship the spoiler separately to avoid damage. If you want to pick these up or see them in person, you're more than welcome to stop by in your travels to MI's lovely UP, 100 miles due north of Green Bay, WI (Kingsford). PM me if interested or for more pictures.

Trusted seller on forfmjbodiesonly.com with same username. I do not accept PayPal at this time, personal check or money order are fine. No waiting for check to clear, fast shipping.

P6080099.jpg

P6080083.jpg

P6080098.jpg

P6080086.jpg

P6080099.jpg

P6080083.jpg

P6080098.jpg

P6080086.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back