• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

challenger lower running light/valence question

70challengerdane

Reaction score
hey guys, found out i had the housing parts of the front lower turn lights in a box in my small collection of parts. :thumbsup: super stoked cause i had no idea i had those and couldnt justify the money to get them. so i scored a right and a left lens separately on ebay for like 25 each, and just today got my $30 offer on a front valence accepted.

so now i need help cause i took a gander at my ratty crappy valence panel thats missing one of the mounting brackets and it occurred to me that i dont know how the lights or the valence brackets mount to the car.. i feel im missing something...

so all that in a tight nutshell,
does anybody have a picture of the complete valence and light assy/area??

challenger6pak

Reaction score
The lights attach to the valance by three screws. Two are on the bottom and one is on the top through the lens. The back of the lights are marked right (pass. side) and left (dr. side). Are the steel tabs missing on the valance?

Last edited:

70challengerdane

Reaction score
thanks! and no they are on the valence but i cant figure out how the tabs attach to the car itself. i dont see anywhere to bolt them to

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I am guessing you want to attach the valance. It bolts to the radiator core support and to the fenders. There should be flat threaded pieces that are slipped over the holes in your fenders. I forget their name at the moment. You bolt to them.

70challengerdane

Reaction score
ok to the core support. thats the part i wasnt sure about. ill have to look again. i got the other valence today and i noticed its pretty straigh across unlike the one i had before that was concave so the tabs were prbably 6 inches out away from the core support.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
pics IMG_0947s.JPGIMG_0948s.JPGIMG_0949s.JPGIMG_0950s.JPG

IMG_0947s.JPG

IMG_0948s.JPG

IMG_0949s.JPG

IMG_0950s.JPG

70challengerdane

Reaction score
thank you that's perfect!!!! sorry haven't been on for a while been pretty busy with my Toyota stuff those pics are great though thanks!

Back