• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Chryslers at Carlisle, July 8th - 11th, 2021

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
We are quickly approaching 100 days to the kickoff of the Chryslers at Carlisle event. This show is recognized as one of the premiere Chrysler events and with 2020 being limited in various aspects, then 2021 should be an unreal event. I am quite active with the FBBO site and would like to welcome members of this site to stop by the FBBO tent and get to meet some of the members. I am sure that some of you guys are already members or visitors to the FABO, FBBO and FCBO sites. Here is a link to the FBBO site in regards to the Carlisle event.

The Carlisle 2021 thread

For those who will be attending the event and did not register with a club affiliation for tent purposes, if you like, please choose the FBBO club. Once Carlisle Events gets like 30 people registering under one club, they will provide a tent for the weekend activities and position it in the area of the cars in which the club represents. I do not believe that the FEBO group is recognized with the Carlisle Events staff.

Hope to see everyone in Carlisle in July!!!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I try to get there very year but will not be making the trip this year unfortunately .

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
We all know that the event was off last year and that the Canadian border may still be closed this year. International flights are still questionable, so I know that it will still have an impact on the attendance for this year. Otherwise, I feel that so many did not get the chance to get out last year, that the masses will be chomping at the bit to get out and experience the event this year.

halifaxhop

Reaction score
I am in my spot is o-198 stop by for some shade!

Ralph

Reaction score
Did'nt attend last year but cannot wait for July.

Chryco Psycho was looking at meeting you at Carlisle - maybe next year.

Best to all.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I always look forward to going & meeting old friends & new ones as well ,
I will not travel during this retarded Plandemic though .

moparroy

Reaction score
If the Canada / US border is open I'll be there! Still need some parts for my '74 project. Moparfest up here is unfortunately cancelled again.

NoCar340

Reaction score
We all know that the event was off last year and that the Canadian border may still be closed this year. International flights are still questionable, so I know that it will still have an impact on the attendance for this year. Otherwise, I feel that so many did not get the chance to get out last year, that the masses will be chomping at the bit to get out and experience the event this year.
My best friend was there last year, and said that while both vendor and spectator numbers were down, he enjoyed it more than the previous year. "Everyone that showed up was serious about buying or selling." The vendors he talked to seemed to largely have the same impression.

I do agree that this year's numbers will probably be a bit of a return to form, though. People are getting fed up with restrictions, and the PA governor sorta got put over a judge's knee last time around. 😆

4cruzin

Reaction score
Hoping for a great show! Sure would be nice if Canada could allow everyone to travel to the show . . .

Wizard

Reaction score
If anyone needs to leave parts that they bought at show and don't feel like carrying them through the show you are welcome to leave them at my 7 spots while your walking the show and come back to pick up whenever you want. I will be there till the end Sunday. My spots are O-74 thru O-79 and on the backside of those spots. I am right up from Legendary Auto Interiors in from Gate 1 about 180 yards on the left.

If anyone needs any E-body parts let me know. I have doors, 1 or 2 fenders, deck lid, hoods, etc...

Also, don't forget about the drag racing Friday July 9th at South Mountain Raceway which is about 10 miles from the fairgrounds and they have a bus shuttle there also that takes u there case u dont want to drive. Posting the ads here.

Wizard

Attachments

• Mtn ad.jpg
    Mtn ad.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Mtn Bracket.jpg
    Mtn Bracket.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Mtn Sunday.jpg
    Mtn Sunday.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 154

Ralph

Reaction score
Wizard, my friend needs a door for an 70 e body. Not sure driver or passenger.

What do you have ?

Ralph

floyd

Reaction score
Ralph- A friend is bringing a couple Challenger doors to the swap (both sides I think). If that’s what he’s after, stop by G-123/4 (outside corner of Bldg T).

Ralph

Reaction score
1970 challenger - I believe he needs driver side

Ralph

Reaction score
Yes, he did - went in a different direction.

Back