• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Classic Rods Legit Parts Vendor?

DrEamer

Reaction score
After looking a the website, a couple of things pop out. Their site copyright date is 2012, and their last Facebook posting was in 2013. Also, their listed address shows to be only an industrial park, with no current occupants noted. That said they have a 100 percent eBay rating with over 60 sales in the last 12 months. My guess is that they may not have a store front, but just eBay, or online now. I'd call the listed number to see if it is still active.

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
I was looking at the E-Body American Autowire wiring harness. Classic Rods had it for $650 while everyone else was around $810 or so. Ended up ordering it from Classic Industries.

70chall440

Reaction score
I hate things like that, the price is so tempting but almost every time I have given in to some "good" deal it didn't end well.

fasjac

Reaction score
I was looking at the E-Body American Autowire wiring harness. Classic Rods had it for $650 while everyone else was around $810 or so. Ended up ordering it from Classic Industries.
I got my wiring from Year One a dozen years ago and it worked out great and reasonably priced. I think you’ll be fine from Classic. I’m sure there’s some on the site that have used American....like Dreamer said, from eBay.

Back