• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Complete 340 with trans $3000 LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amechnut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a complete 1972 340 engine that has less than 100 miles on it. The engine has the following:
Eagle I beam rods a 10/10 Forged crank that was reindexed and had the oil holes chamferred, Keith Black hyper pistons .030 oversized, x heads with new valves and new guides no knurling here, Mopar Performance Purple series camshaft and lifters, cloyes double roller timing chain and gears, new cam bearings, the Block was lined bored and decked to insure straightness, a new high volume oil pump and windage tray, a Mopar M1 intake and Holley 650 carb with electric choke, a new high flow Mopar water pump, new fuel pump, rebuilt distributor. The engine is currently in the Challenger but it's got to go to make room for the new Hemi! I also have a rebuilt 727 and a working 904 that I will throw in if wanted to help make the sale, your choice one or both! If you know anything about engines you know this cost me a lot of cash to build, if not well it was over 5 k, in any case this is a smokin deal and if you act soon you can here it run! I decided to go modern hemi in my car so someone will get a great engine at a bargain basement price don't pass this up or you will surely kick yourself! I can take some photos if you really want but most will want to see and hear it so photos are kind of a waste, if you want them let me know. I can do a short video of it running in the car and email it if you are seriously interested. PM me if interested.

acguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a heckuva deal. Where are you located?

point45

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im in so cal, what compression is the engine running/what heads and is it internal balance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back