• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Complete silver sport TKO swap kit for challenger with built 318

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowalski340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling full drivetrain out of my challenger as I have just started a full pro touring build and will be going in a new direction with my engine and transmission. The engine and transmission have approximately 4k miles on them total. The first thing that is for sale is the COMPLETE silver sport TKO600 swap kit. It comes with absolutely everything you need to put the TKO in your e body. Quicktime bellhousing and McLeod clutch with fidanza lightweight aluminum flywheel. Aluminum driveshaft. Joe's racing aluminum shifter. The tranny also has the carbon fiber synchro upgrade. The engine is a 318 block .060 over with kb high comp pistons, ported 360 j heads, preform 750 carb, edelbrock performer rpm airgap, edelbrock water pump, msd distributor and March pulleys. *the KRC ps pump is not included but the mount can be offered for sale* engine runs fine but does have a lifter tick so i would check that out. Also has comp cam specs on request. Xe 274 grind. Makes 400hp+- at crank. Comes with flowtech headers but they are gross and pretty much worthless. $4500 obo for TKO swap 5.3k obo with engine. My number is 323 545 8038 text is preferred my name is lee. The drive train is located in south florida. A local pickup is available and shipping can be arranged as well.

Engine 6.jpeg

Engine 5.jpeg

Engine 3.jpeg

Engine 1.jpeg

123_1.jpeg

Engine 7.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back