• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda 440 Real U-code

cudaRB

Reaction score
Just checking back, A few people here were very helpful to me back a week or so ago, just a few pics of my restoration project , bought the car in 1981, drove it every day for trade school, sold it to my brother he had it for 10 years,painted it midnight blue with white hockey stripe:mad: , got it back from him a few years ago Now its going back original EB7 Jamaica Blue, cant wait its been 29 years,

resto 2009 005.jpg

resto 2009 003.jpg

resto 2009 044.jpg

resto 2009 057.jpg

chasduster

Reaction score
wow looking good.....would look better in my driveway:D

Rob C

Reaction score
LOL, no doubt, nice car, looks great.
Make sure you take some videos

cudaRB

Reaction score
Real u code revisited

Hi guys, well a year has gone by already, and I'm happy to say the transformation is complete from midnight blue metalic to EB7 Jamaica Blue Metalic the factory orig. color YEAH!!!!:)

db_FM__158_1.jpg

db_FM__159_1.jpg

db_FM__160_1.jpg

db_FM__161_1.jpg

db_FM__162_1.jpg

cudaRB

Reaction score
The pictures are from the cars first car show since its completion, It was invited to a big show in central Ct. a week after the restoration was done, just barely enough time for the decals to lay down hahahaha!!

cudaRB

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, It was a fun build and I had a great time, Just waiting for the snow to melt here in the northeast:mad:.

Back