• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 'Cuda Challenger Shaker hood parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone. I've been cleaning out the barn lately, and found a few more goodies!
Bear with me folks, because I don't have any idea what these 'Shaker' parts are worth. -I haven't been able to find any parts like this to reference a price with. ....So, please feel free to give me some feedback as to the value of this "stuff". -Let me know if you think my prices are in or out of the ball park. ...What do you think they're worth?

From what I can tell, the Shaker bubbles are still wearing they're original paint. They're a little dusty (I haven't even cleaned any of the Shaker parts yet. This is just how they came off of the storage boxes/shelves).

If I remember correctly, the (textured finish) argent silver shaker bubble is from 1970, and the (smooth finish) black shaker bubble is from 1971. -Notice the part numbers are the same. The silver bubble still has the grills in it too.

The steel dual 4-barrell carb base plate appears to be Original Mopar, but has been modified (cut around 85% of the perimeter and lowered, then re-welded) for hood clearance.
The fiberglass trim ring is from Year One. The part number/tag is pictured.

The fiberglass single 4-barrell base plate is from Year One, but the steel lid appears to be Original Mopar. $225
The matched pair of (1970) 426" HEMI iron heads just came home from the machine shop today. They were cleaned, shot peened, and magna fluxed. (No issues) Very nice. $1500. ( I also have the Original valve covers for these heads. $300.)
I'm including a few pics of some other parts I have available too.

Please feel free to make a reasonable offer on any of these parts. -Most of these parts are pretty cool, and some are hard to find. Stay tuned for more goodies to come. Located near the Motor City, in S/E MI.
Thanks, Jeff.

:3gears:

DSCF6479.jpg

DSCF6480.jpg

DSCF6481.jpg

DSCF6482.jpg

DSCF6483.jpg

DSCF6484.jpg

DSCF6485.jpg

DSCF6486.jpg

DSCF6487.jpg

DSCF6490.jpg

DSCF6506.jpg

DSCF6507.jpg

DSCF6511.jpg

DSCF6512.jpg

DSCF6494.jpg

DSCF6497.jpg

DSCF6498.jpg

DSCF6495.jpg

DSCF6496.jpg

DSCF6492.jpg

Last edited:

hemitwist

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have the shaker bonnets for sale? I think that I remember seeing them listed on EBay?? If you have any of the shaker parts I am interested. Thanks

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, the bonnets have been sold. The only shaker parts I have left are a Original 426" Hemi dual carb base plate (modified), a hood trim ring for a 'Cuda hood, and a new set of after market shaker scoop grills.
Thanks, Jeff.

QUOTE=hemitwist;48008]Do you still have the shaker bonnets for sale? I think that I remember seeing them listed on EBay?? If you have any of the shaker parts I am interested. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back