• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda front license plate bracket

greatscot3

Reaction score
Hello

I have a '74 Cuda and I have been looking for a front license plate bracket that will just bolt on.
I have seen that Year One makes them for Challengers but not sure that would just bolt on to a Cuda.
I could probably drill the front bumper and the bottom lip of the front valance but it might make the plate hang at too great of an angle to please the cops. A bracket would probably look better.
If someone made an offset bracket that would bolt on that would hold the plate straight up and down that would be good.
Anybody know someone that makes one for a Cuda?

fasjac

Reaction score
Hello

I have a '74 Cuda and I have been looking for a front license plate bracket that will just bolt on.
I have seen that Year One makes them for Challengers but not sure that would just bolt on to a Cuda.
I could probably drill the front bumper and the bottom lip of the front valance but it might make the plate hang at too great of an angle to please the cops. A bracket would probably look better.
If someone made an offset bracket that would bolt on that would hold the plate straight up and down that would be good.
Anybody know

fasjac

Reaction score
I think they are they same as well. Check this out from Hooverautoparts.com
BB38EEF4-7735-4CA0-B4D2-AC1C1D84E7D1.jpeg

440rush

Reaction score
The picture Fasjac posted is the same that I used on my 73 Cuda. I think bought it from Year One or Classic Industries I'm not sure which. It bolted on too.

greatscot3

Reaction score
Should be the same as a 72-74 Challenger!
Thanks for your reply. After I posted my question I ended up finding a couple of them online. One at Dante's parts and one on Ebay.
Thanks for helping me out though. Much appreciated!

greatscot3

Reaction score
The picture Fasjac posted is the same that I used on my 73 Cuda. I think bought it from Year One or Classic Industries I'm not sure which. It bolted on too.
Thanks for your reply. After I posted my question I ended up finding a couple of them online. One at Dante's parts and one on Ebay.
Thanks for helping me out though. Much appreciated!

greatscot3

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the one I need. Thanks much guy.
After I posted my question I ended up finding a couple of them online. One at Dante's parts and one on Ebay.
Thanks for helping me out though.

Back