• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda got some new shoes.

tpietzsch

Reaction score
So glad to get rid of the 90's Weld Racing Tomahawks. Went with what she came with, more or less. Wheel Vintiques steelies wrapped in Cooper Cobras. Opted for the 15x8 4.5bs with a 275/60r15 out back and for the front a 15x7 4.0bs with 245/60r15. Poverty caps have popped off a couple of times so I need to improve on the lip a bit. Deleted the bumperettes to see how she looked. I think I'll leave those bumperettes in a box.
Cuda.jpg
Weld Wheel.jpg

All in all I'm pleased with the look. Now if it was fast as it looks that would be great. A late model 392 swap would be fantastic!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
It does look great, a huge improvement! What size were the rears before? I'm wondering if you noticed a difference if the new ones are taller.

tpietzsch

Reaction score
It does look great, a huge improvement! What size were the rears before? I'm wondering if you noticed a difference if the new ones are taller.
I went from a 245/60r15 to a 275/60r15 on the rear. Definite difference in rpms as freeway trips at 65mph are a little more manageable.

Back