• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cup holders for classic Cuda

mistreta

Reaction score
Anybody out there have any info on how to add cup holders to a 72 cuda? Don't want to cut up my console.
Is this the correct forums?

Poolshark314

Reaction score
Anybody out there have any info on how to add cup holders to a 72 cuda? Don't want to cut up my console.
Personally I would 3D print a cup holder to mount to an existing screw, but if you don't have one, you could just drill through the bottom of a cheap cupholder and mount it to an existing console screw. That would be what I would do

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
It would be cool to have a printed top console to replace the originals with cup holders formed into it .

Iguana

Reaction score
This is what I have in my 72 Challenger. I really like it. No modification; it gets held in with a longer replacement center screw.
Mopar Double Drink Holder

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-092512.png
    Screenshot_20210725-092512.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 224

mistreta

Reaction score
This is what I have in my 72 Challenger. I really like it. No modification; it gets held in with a longer replacement center screw.
Do you remember where you found the cup holder you used in the picture. All the one's I found are replacement holders with a lip around the top. Yours looks better to me.

Blaze74

Reaction score
Do you remember where you found the cup holder you used in the picture. All the one's I found are replacement holders with a lip around the top. Yours looks better to me.
I have a similar cup holder as depicted in photo but it has too much lip at times.

jed2ben

Reaction score
bought this on amazon works fine

Attachments

• 20220501_133204.jpg
    20220501_133204.jpg
    969.3 KB · Views: 131

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
One of the first cup holders I had. Put this to a song.

long long time ago I can still remember,One time I said. Because you have two set of lips.you don't get to talk twice as much! SO She went bye bye miss American pie. I no longer get any lip from her of any kind. So 40+ years later the new cup holders lip is music to my ears! In one ear and out the other. So I bite my tongue and keep my lips zipped and bang another gear. I think this will be the day I die!​

Last edited:
Back