• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dakota Digital 70-74 Challenger Rallye Gauges Kit Factory Look RTX-70D-CLG-X

DS71Cuda

Reaction score
Hello For E Bodies Only. Has anyone out there used one of these digital instrument clusters or know of anyone? They are on eBay,

Dakota Digital 70-74 Challenger Rallye Gauges Kit Factory Look RTX-70D-CLG-X.​

Are they a good product? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
I hope it's a good product since I have one on order for my Challenger. :) It certainly looks pretty cool. When it shows up I'll be happy to offer an opinion.

I ordered it through Phoenix Tuning around the middle of April and was given an estimated lead time of 8 - 12 weeks so should be getting close. I need to call them and get an updated status. I'm guessing the estimated delivery date of Aug. 2 given on the eBay site I saw may be a little optimistic....

70chall440

Reaction score
Yes a buddy has one in his 73 Cuda, absolutely loves it. If I ever decided to replace the rally cluster in my 70 challenger RT this is what I would use. Easy to install, exceptionally versatile and completely configurable.

Sal C

Reaction score
Can't say enough about my Dakota set. Dakota Digital is absolutely a great product.

These are the non-rallye version that came out first. The new rallye version looks even better, I would have converted mine to rallye. Pricy but worth it.

1640897858084.png

fasjac

Reaction score
I have couple buddies with them and no complaints at all. Sounds like a good piece.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Any updates @DS71Cuda
They do have a lifetime warranty so buy direct from Dakota Digital.

Bret Schneider

Reaction score
I installed the rallye version a couple of months ago. The dash is sitting on a bench as the car is still in the body shop so I can't comment on how it actually works on the street, but from what I've seen so far it's a great product. Looks great and the installation instructions were very easy to understand and follow. I've run it through the bench test modes and love the look of the instrumentation. As others have commented, extremely configurable to however you wish to use it. So far no regrets.

Back