• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Danica Patrick

memike

Reaction score
Danica Patrick paid a $196 fine to settle a speeding ticket after the star race car driver was caught going 54 mph in a 35 mph zone last month.
Patrick, the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was due in traffic court Monday, but a Scottsdale City Court clerk says she paid the fine Wednesday.
The 26-year-old driver was pulled over by Scottsdale police Dec. 9 in her hometown while driving a 2007 Mercedes. A year ago, she was ticketed for driving 57 mph in a 40 mph zone in Scottsdale and was ordered to attend traffic school.

I think that the town is keeping revenue going and any young gun city enforcement is getting his ticket from Danica Patrick and I say that because most people do this, I am a 60 mph on a 55 mph road , But there is others that are doing the same thing, If not worse.
Heck If I was a keeper of the streets I would be chasing her down just to say hello,
She should shut this down as harassment .

She douse need to take care of the speeding and bring it down to what the law is, but she is one out of 500 people speeding in the same area.
I think this is a negative attack on her to reach this far with just a few ticket's
I will call this a rant.
Like I have always said at FABO Keep it neat on the street's and fast at the track

Just me. Mike. :D

danica-patrick-indy.jpg

Last edited:

burntorange70

Reaction score
Is she a race car driver or a stripper? I don't think she is representing woman racers very well with some of the pics she takes. She is a hotty though ill give her that.

apederso2

Reaction score
She can be anything she wants looking like that, she just happens to race cars, NICE!

340RT

Reaction score
:DOnly reason I watch that style of racin' is Danica.:D

Back