• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

dash pad

michael bucklew

Reaction score
who would ya'll recommend for a dash pad for my '71 challenger---bright blue---a/c single speaker. Have references to Legendary----Roseville and ABC Moparts... input appreciated.

rogue

Reaction score
if you have one that can be restored I'd recommend Just Dashes... i've not bought new so can't recommend on that

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Roseville is a solid company to deal with but they don't make dashes just resell from another supplier but they tend to choose the best companies as they also restore customer cars .

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
If you decide to go with Legendary Auto Interiors, they have a sale going on.

764CCDF5-C6EE-4053-97D7-AC37626C11CB.jpeg

bill70j

Reaction score
who would ya'll recommend for a dash pad for my '71 challenger---bright blue---a/c single speaker. Have references to Legendary----Roseville and ABC Moparts... input appreciated.
Hey Michael Bucklew - Bill Buckalew here.

Just Dashes did the dash in my EB-5/EW-1 1970 Challenger in 1999. It is still like new. Hard to see in this photo, but the color is a perfect match and the detail work is excellent - down to the scripted Challenger emblem, only available in 1970. I ordered the car with the AM/8-Track tape deck, so the dash has the center speaker, plus the R and L small stereo speakers.

I can get take some additional photos showing more of the dash if you like. Good Luck,

Bill

edit: I forgot to mention that Jay Leno did a shop tour of Just Dashes in this video, starting at 14:07.

8 Chal Int2.jpg

Last edited:

73Dodge

Reaction score
Another vote for Bob at ABC Moparts. He told me 4 months and it took exactly 4 months. If you call, he picks up the phone himself and is a pleasure to deal with. I paid $985 plus shipping when it was ready and my black, 1 speaker, non a/c pad arrived a few days later packed in a sturdy outer box, another inner box and then plastic bagged and bubble wrapped. I just finished installing the pad. It fits perfect and looks great with nice grain and smooth, even surfaces.

skip69donzi

Reaction score
Go with Bob ABCMoparts, I would not go anywhere else. Find a core to send to them. About a grand to restore. You will not be sorry! Thank you Bob! 👍🏼

EAF9A451-1614-4AE4-8E7F-C0AF73C5C029.jpeg

73Banana

Reaction score
Hey Michael Bucklew - Bill Buckalew here.

Just Dashes did the dash in my EB-5/EW-1 1970 Challenger in 1999. It is still like new. Hard to see in this photo, but the color is a perfect match and the detail work is excellent - down to the scripted Challenger emblem, only available in 1970. I ordered the car with the AM/8-Track tape deck, so the dash has the center speaker, plus the R and L small stereo speakers.

I can get take some additional photos showing more of the dash if you like. Good Luck,

Bill

edit: I forgot to mention that Jay Leno did a shop tour of Just Dashes in this video, starting at 14:07.

View attachment 100381
Hi bill70j,
Where did you purchase the mats?

Back