• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

deleting conversation issues help needed.

ldr

Reaction score
For some reason I am "NOT" able to delete private conversations, there is no "leave conversation" or delete option at the bottom of my inbox for conversations , have tried every possible method , cant even get in touch with "Joey" as he keeps send me the instruction for deleting conversations , but the Icons or window for leaving conversations is visable on or in my inbox , therefore no way to delete conversations. any advice ??

Katfish

Reaction score
What platform? Cell, tablet, desktop?
Try desktop, sometimes the mobile apps have glitches

ldr

Reaction score
i don't use my phone for a computer use a desktop

sixpactogo

Reaction score
I think your problem is the shaded area about an inch high at the bottom of your page. There is an X over on the right side you need to click on to get rid of that. I have no idea why it is there or where it came from but I had the same problem trying to leave conversations. Once you get rid of that, you will be able to check a box in your conversations and the options will show up at the bottom. The shaded area comes back every time you click on another thread. PIA to be sure. I wish I knew how to get rid of it too! There is usually an ad in the middle of it.

Last edited:

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think your problem is the shaded area about an inch high at the bottom of your page. There is an X over on the right side you need to click on to get rid of that. I have no idea why it is there or where it came from but I had the same problem trying to leave conversations. Once you get rid of that, you will be able to check a box in your conversations and the options will show up at the bottom. The shaded area comes back every time you click on another thread. PIA to be sure. I wish I knew how to get rid of it too! There is usually an ad in the middle of it.

Screenshot_1.png

ldr

Reaction score
I have tried to delete the shaded area you mentioned about a dozen times it doesnot go away.

sixpactogo

Reaction score
how is it now?
Still there for me on A B C and E body sites on both browsers that I use. For some reason it don't show up on the truck site. At least I am able to X it out but it comes back when ever I click on another page or thread. Been there for for quite a while but I mostly ignore it.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still there for me on A B C and E body sites on both browsers that I use. For some reason it don't show up on the truck site. At least I am able to X it out but it comes back when ever I click on another page or thread. Been there for for quite a while but I mostly ignore it.

wait, you can X it out? Its suppose to be there but your suppose to be able to X it out.

ldr

Reaction score
still can't delete conversations, any update on getting fixed?

Back