• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Drag strip Rock Falls

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Here are some pictures I took at Rock Falls dragway this past summer. There is a couple of e-bodies in there.

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

71bigblock

Reaction score
Great pics, I've always wanted to head down there, just to watch. Anything I have to bring would be embarrassing, lol.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Not really, there are guy's running cars and trucks doing 19's in the 1/4. It's not about running fast in bracket racing. It's about running the number or being consistent.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
C'mon down and watch, it's a great time! Bring the car and run it, I do on occasion. I have a buddy of mine on this board COMMANDO V8, he has a 65 belvedere that he runs quite a bit. Sometimes i go to watch, but hopefully I will be running more this summer. I like going to the saturday races with my car.

71bigblock

Reaction score
That blue 4 door my dad got a picture of when he was going down 94 towards eau claire one day, it was on a trailer, now I know why, haha. The other ones I dont think I've seen, maybe the yellow satellite with the black grill, that one looks kinda familiar. I'd at least like to get a sure grip for my car, it has 2.76's in it now, I'd like to get a 3.23 SG, I just spin the first 30 feet now, haha. Is there a special day for older cars, or no? I dont want to see fox body mustangs all day, lol.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Nice pics. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Some realy nicl looking Mopars there. Thanks for sharing.

Back