• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Ebody rear torque boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have rear torque boxes for sale for cuda and challenger. They duplicate the originals and got nothing but good reviews on all that i sold. Wanted to try to bring down some of these rediculous prices people are asking for their parts. If this goes well i'll produce more. Live in Darby Mt Price is 75.00 a pair and will ship in medium flat rate box.

DSCN2079.JPG

DSCN2080.JPG

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't understand my mail box is full. If you are talking on this site i don't have any messages. I will gladly send you a pair of the boxes its 75 plus 17.10 for flat rate box. Pay pal address is lugailawayne/gmail.com or you could send money order or check. Address is 115 lone wolf ln, Darby, Mt 59829

71RRhi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wayne,
Paypal payment sent. This is what I get when I try to PM you
Screenshot_20230709_105207_Samsung Internet.jpg

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't understand my mail box is full. If you are talking on this site i don't have any messages. I will gladly send you a pair of the boxes its 75 plus 17.10 for flat rate box. Pay pal address is lugailawayne/gmail.com or you could send money order or check. Address is 115 lone wolf ln, Darby, Mt 59829
Thanks for that do you know what i can do to fix this. I'm not computer savy. You torque boxes will ship monday and i'll send you tracking

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is anybody out there that can help me. The site says i'm over the limit on my inbox Clicked on help and they wanted my credit card and a monthly fee. I was afraid of a scam so i backed out

71RRhi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wayne,
You should be able to click on your inbox, select a message at the top left corner there will be three dots. Select leave message
Dave

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wayne,
You should be able to click on your inbox, select a message at the top left corner there will be three dots. Select leave message
Dave
I must be really dumb i can't find my inbox to click on. I've tried everything

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It states i have no conversations and i don't see any 3 dots

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anybody out there that can help me. The site says i'm over the limit on my inbox Clicked on help and they wanted my credit card and a monthly fee. I was afraid of a scam so i backed out

We dont ask for credit card info so I dont know what you clicked on either.

Please do this. Clear your browser cache and browser history. if you dont know how, tell me what browser your using and Ill give you instructions.

It states i have no conversations and i don't see any 3 dots

You seem to have conversation space available from what I can see.

71RRhi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wayne,

Received the torq boxes. Very nice. Thank you

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back