• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Exhaust hanger bracket

challboy728

Reaction score
I went to hang the exhaust on my T/A today, and found that the bracket that is spot welded to the body to bolt the exhaust hanger to is missing. It actually looks like someone drilled the spot welds to take it off.
Anyone know where a person might obtain one of these? Checked AMD and didn't see one.
BTW, its for the driver's side.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I went to hang the exhaust on my T/A today, and found that the bracket that is spot welded to the body to bolt the exhaust hanger to is missing. It actually looks like someone drilled the spot welds to take it off.
Anyone know where a person might obtain one of these? Checked AMD and didn't see one.
BTW, its for the driver's side.
You might be able to find one by placing a wanted ad.

HooToTheCore

Reaction score
I thought only the passenger side was welded in place and that the driver's side was bolt on. This due to dual exhaust being optional.

challboy728

Reaction score
I thought only the passenger side was welded in place and that the driver's side was bolt on. This due to dual exhaust being optional.
You are correct!! I looked in my pile of parts and found the bolt on bracket.
That's what happens when a) you get old and forgetful and b) when you take a car apart and wait a while for putting it back together.
Thanks for your help!!

Back