• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FABO member finally joining FEBO

Reaction score
Hey all. I decided to join over here as well. I am in the process of deciding if i want to buy a 70 Challenger. It's a 318 car that has been turned into a Vanishing Point clone. The big appeal is it is an original Go Mango car. Price is $5000...

Big Jim

Reaction score
Good to have you! Jump in, get involved, & have a great time!

Reaction score
I'm going to take some pics next time I go look at it. It's at my buddy's shop, on the second rack. It does need the rear valance straightened out, but no other damage. It's going to remain in storage through the winter and hopefully made road worthy then. It starts, but hasn't been on the road for quite a while. Drive shaft is in the trunk, brake and gas tank conditions are unknown. Hopefully will post some this weekend. It'll be my first e body.

Big Jim

Reaction score
Good to have you- in the end a Mopar is a Mopar- I salivate over all of 'em!

OP_Mopars

Reaction score
I'm going to take some pics next time I go look at it. It's at my buddy's shop, on the second rack. It does need the rear valance straightened out, but no other damage. It's going to remain in storage through the winter and hopefully made road worthy then. It starts, but hasn't been on the road for quite a while. Drive shaft is in the trunk, brake and gas tank conditions are unknown. Hopefully will post some this weekend. It'll be my first e body.

Why don't you give me the address where it is and your buddy's name? I'll go over with the trailer and check it out real nice for you - LOL. Seriously, $5k sounds like a decent price for that car if it's all there. Welcome to the board.

Back