• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fast Ratio Pitman Arm and Idler Arm $199.00 and remember the members discount

PST

Reaction score
Fast Ratio Pitman Arm and Idler Arm
The PST Pitman Arm and Idler Arm combination that we have released is similar in styling to the ones that you would see on a factory AAR Cuda or T/A Challenger. By incorporating the use of PST’s Pitman Arm and Idler Arm into your steering system you will reduce your steering ratio (or the amount of times that you would have to turn your steering wheel). Your stock power steering has a ratio of 16:1 and by installing our Pitman Arm it would reduce to 12:1. Now you can benefit from the same fast steering ratio that was once rarely seen except for on a rare optioned Cuda or Challeger.
· The Fast ratio gives you quicker steering response.
· Better Handling
· Less turns of the steering wheel to get the wheels to turn a given distance.
· A plus for parking by having the reduced ratio.
· Available for 1968-72 B bodies and 1970-72 E bodies.
· Works with Manual or Power Steering cars
PST, 1-(800)-247-2288, WWW.P-S-T.COM Note: Will not work with aftermarket headers

Quick Ratio.jpg

PST

Reaction score
Hi,
Measuring from flat point to flat point on the id of the pitman arm, our quick ratio arms are 1". The will not fit the larger diameter quick ratio boxes.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Is that all or some aftermarket headers? Big or small block headers? Not fiting anything with headers is a real limitation. It would be good to find out what headers it works with and then list the header brand. I am guessing the only way to do this would be from customer input.

PST

Reaction score
Your are correct. At this Point I know that it will work with factory manifolds. But I will see what I can do on my end with my research department on header fitment and get back to you shortly.

Thanks
James

Back