• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fender to cowl brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse72Chall

Reaction score
Hi all. Just chasing some info/help on some fender brackets on our 72 Challenger. Does anyone know what they are called, and can someone tell me if the passenger side bracket is correct. The drivers side bracket is missing. Also, where would the best place to source the DS bracket?
Thanks.

20230517_112439.jpg

20230517_112445.jpg

Horse72Chall

Reaction score
Hi all.
Just checking if anyone has any info on this bracket. I'm not sure if I have posted this in the right forum. Apologies if it isn't. I am new to this site...
The part number is 3573911 (7-16-25)

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Hi all.
Just checking if anyone has any info on this bracket. I'm not sure if I have posted this in the right forum. Apologies if it isn't. I am new to this site...
The part number is 3573911 (7-16-25)
You should post this up in the WTB forum. Might get more responses.

Horse72Chall

Reaction score
G'day pschlosser.
Yeah, they are only type/style that I can find online, but they don't appear to be the same shape as the existing bracket that is on the passenger side. The one that is on the car has straight sides. If I took it off and flattened out the bracket it would be perfectly rectangular in shape. TBH, I'm not even sure if the passenger side bracket is original, although I seem to recall seeing the same style as the one we have in an online photo.
I was kinda hoping that someone on the forum my have a spare OEM one floating around.
Looks like I may have to go with the brackets from AMD.
Thanks for the reply mate.
Mal.

floyd

Reaction score
I have one. Not great photos but a very clean part. It’s yours if you cover the shipping.

CA46354B-474F-4D9B-95C3-9DA8CC3EC9D6.jpeg

77917D38-16B2-46FE-812F-30E55A7163FE.jpeg

Horse72Chall

Reaction score
G'day floyd.
That is it... Perfect...
I will gladly cover any postage costs. If you could let me know how much to send it from wherever you are to Sarasota in Florida 34249, I can get it sent to Western Australia from there.
Thanks heaps mate. Really appreciate you getting in touch.
Mal..

floyd

Reaction score
PM me the full address and I’ll send it out today. I doubt it will cost more than a few bucks.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Floyd. PM sent...
Thanks again, and also to moparlee and pschlosser for your replies and help. You guys rock...
Next time you need a part please place a wanted ad in the proper forum. There are sale rules to follow to keep the site running smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back