• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

few Trim questions

djwhog

Reaction score
Ok I need to get just the drivers side front drip rail trim molding, or send it off and have it straightened, it has a ding in it.
Also how do you get these puppies off?:cool:

Anyone have one for sale?

Next question, on the front fenders I noticed some cars have the fender chrome on the wheel openings, how do you know if you should have it? I am up in the air to add it or leave as it looks now? Also not sure if my car came with it and not sure how you can find out if so.

Help, pics etc thanks!

cudavert71

Banned
Reaction score
you might as well add the crome its not an orig car anyways so it really wont matter but it will look better for sure!!

cudaRB

Reaction score
wheel lip moldings is code m26 on the build sheet or on the fender tag that would tell you if they were on the car

djwhog

Reaction score
What is m21, m25m 31 codes? I guess I need a list of al lthe other codes too thanks!

burdar

Reaction score
I thought the wheel opening mouldings were only on the build sheet...not the fender tag. If you don't have your build sheet, look to see if there are holes drilled in your fender/quarter panel lips. The mouldings were a popular dealer add-on though so that doesn't always work. They can be a pain to install so take your time and get them to fit the contour of the body.

The drip rail trim is screwed on. There is also a piece of double sided foam tape holding it in place.

Back