• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fire Extinguishers

timdp

Reaction score
There you go!
You guys remember how Goose got "cooked"?
He should have had an extinguisher!

Mad Max was a great movie, it became a cult, with all of us really, it was like "vanishing point" Aussie style,
"ya might"......

S'pose I should have added a pic of the car...

More of a Mad Max 2/Road Warrior or Fury Road car.

alDcia4.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
Man! I love the look of these cars, they just look FANtastic. (I took a screen shot, thanks)
When I see them done up like this, I just giggle......

timdp

Reaction score
Man! I love the look of these cars, they just look FANtastic. (I took a screen shot, thanks)
When I see them done up like this, I just giggle......

LOL! If you want to go down the wasteland/postapocalyptic vehicles rabbit hole, there are a few Facebook groups. Mine is quite mild compared to some of them.

Post Apocalyptic Cars

Wasteland Your Car!

Torinoceptors

This is a friend's car that I helped on and did the weapons for and was my inspiration for getting the Challenger back on the road after 20 years of sitting.

1969 Fury II body with external cage on top of a shortened GMC dump truck chassis. Dual carb tunnel ram 454 with can and zoomies. White stuff on the body is 1.5" kevlar. Driver position moved to the centerline to allow two outboard machine gunner positions.

b4wa3oP.jpg

Last edited:

70chall440

Reaction score
I like the element extinguisher although its a bit spendy IMO. The car I am working on right now (69 Ply Wagon) had a fire inside it when the guy welding in the floor caught the firewall insulation pad on fire. I am in the process of pulling the dash (to do the wiring) and I can say that I do not appreciate all of the fire retardant falling into my face under there. For that reason alone i would look into one of the element (or competitor) systems.

budascuda

Reaction score
LOL! If you want to go down the wasteland/postapocalyptic vehicles rabbit hole, there are a few Facebook groups. Mine is quite mild compared to some of them.

Post Apocalyptic Cars

Wasteland Your Car!

Torinoceptors

This is a friend's car that I helped on and did the weapons for and was my inspiration for getting the Challenger back on the road after 20 years of sitting.

1969 Fury II body with external cage on top of a shortened GMC dump truck chassis. Dual carb tunnel ram 454 with can and zoomies. White stuff on the body is 1.5" kevlar. Driver position moved to the centerline to allow two outboard machine gunner positions.

View attachment 72552

With the way things are going down, these cars are the future.
Install 2 bottles in the engine compartment, One On either side of the engine, and have a release button inside the vehicle
With the crowd on the outside, you don't want to stop and get out to put the fire out, lol

Back