• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

First Mopar

JoeSchow

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Ladies,

New to the thread and new to Mopar. I’ve always been a Ford guy but have always loved the e bodies! Born in 71, Mopar was the only cool muscle left!

Just bought a 1970 Challenger project. No fender tag but the VIN shows an original 225 Slant Six hardtop… Perfect to restomod… I’ve got a 66 Mustang GT350H tribute that started as a T code. Finishing up a 66 F100 restomod now so won’t touch the Challenger until I’m finished with that this the fall.

Look foward to getting to know you guys… Oh, I live in Cincinnati, OH, Univ of Michigan alumni - Go Blue and just a hobbiest.

Joe

IMG_8062.jpeg

IMG_8056.jpeg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I’d probably be a Ford guy if it wasn’t for Mopars.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Nice collection of cars; Mustang looks great in black and gold!
Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Challenger.:thumbsup:

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. I was once smitten by the Mustang. Had a 68 mustang blue 302 sprint B package. It would pass any thing but a gas station. Then a 67 mustang fastback 390 4 spd GT. The first Challenger I seen I had to have and I got it. Kinda wish I could have keep the fastback. Pictures are early 70's.The 67 my uncle painted it black.The 68, Nothing like driving in the snow with G 60's ploy glass tires.The neighbor had a 69 or 70 Cougar 428 yellow Eliminator. I have a picture of it somewhere.What a fantastic car. Everybody had a machine back then. Take good care of all of them.
1708269396964.jpeg
1708269203343.jpeg
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice Challenger! I've always wondered what would have happen to Henry Ford if the Dodge brothers hadn't built tough reliable engines for him. :)

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Very nice collection of cars. We won't hold anything against you for being a U of M fan😉 Just kidding.

Back