• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE FK5 JH for sale in Colorado NOT MINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Thoughts??

Pretty cool car. Just a 318 but has a few interesting options.

P21. Power bench seat
I can't say that I have ever seen that one on an Ebody.

Also appears to have the S79 steering wheel.

Never mind that he doesn't understand decoding from what he put in his description.

Here is the description and link.

1970 Dodge challenger Coupe 2D
$42,000
Listed 8 weeks ago in Fort Collins, CO

1970 Dodge Challenger Coupe 2D

Seller's Description
Don't miss out on what might be the cheapest 1970 fully restored Challenger IN THE USA!! Priced low to move it quick so I have room for my kids projects!

This is a great 1970 Dodge Challenger in it's factory Burnt Orange paint job. Fully restored back to original specs, this one would not rate out as a show winner, but as a very nice, head turning, daily driving, great sounding, rear elevated, RUST FREE, type of a car! All numbers matching 318 and automatic transmission. Correct carburetor as well, assume this is the original as well.

Pretty unique combination on this one. Beyond being a fully numbers matching vehicle, it has fully operating electric windows, air conditioning (not operational), and a restored correct white interior -- all these were original options to the car according to the Fender Tag which is still attached of course. It has a very aggressive stance with the back tires being a bit wider and taller than original, but also has built in air shocks to really give the back end a lift!

I have owned for 10 years and besides plugs, fluids, fuel pump, and battery, haven't had to do anything with it. It has power brakes and stops very well.

I like to be straight forward as not to waste your time and mine, so here are my rankings out of 10:
Interior: 8-9
Exterior trim: 6-7 (light chrome scratches/pitting)
Paint: 7-8 (paint 2019 in very good shape but a few touchups that could be done)
Body: 8-9 No dings/dents/rust
Engine: 7 (I would drive it 50 mi to Denver, but would do a thorough tune up before I drove it cross country)
Tires: 8

FREE AND CLEAR TITLE IN HAND.
Fort Collins, CO

JH23G0B332539 a .jpg

JH23G0B332539 b .jpg

JH23G0B332539 C.jpg

JH23G0B332539.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I like it the way it is. Hopefully it doesn’t end up painted purple with a big block and a rallye hood…

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion someone might see it different. Seller said, Fully restored. NO! Based on the seller's point description. I would say it is a 7 out of 10. No pictures of underneath and others pictures. Lack of documentation such as vin on motor- trans no broadcast sheet or window sticker. With out going into greater detail. Seller is asking a premium price. I would say it has a value around 30k. Of course it has to be seen in person or detailed pictures.
I would also start higher than what I wanted.

Last edited:

Terzmo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power bench seat..hm..looks like buckets and console

Xcudame

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, Cuda Hunter realized his mistake as noted above - P31 and not P21. Nice Challenger though.

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a pretty nice car. I think it would bring closer to 35K. Rather drive that then the overpriced crap on the road today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back