• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FNG

boduke

Reaction score
F'n new guy here. I drive a 72 dodge dart but i have a friend looking for a 70-72 challenger vert. So ive been foraging your classifieds while taking a break from the A BODIES ONLY site. He had a 71 chally non numbers matching, auto, 440 car in high school circa 1991-1992 (newton Ma) that he sold off years ago and had no luck locating to buy it back. It was red hardtop with black interior with red velour stitched inlay seats, centerline wheels, cracking c pillars from the filler and the torque.. so yeah if anyone knows where that one is, please let me know. As for me. Im the wrencher. Im the guy that buys a car for $5k and puts $20k in it and sells it for $5k. But being thats its not my car, Im hunting for a turn key chally vert, automatic, for about $40k. Thanks for having me and mo-pah to ya'...kid!

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Good luck in your search for a Challenger convertible.
Your friend won't find a '72 as Ma Mopar ended production of convertibles in 71.

Racer Dave

Reaction score
San Diego welcomes the FNG!
Ah, if I could only find some of the cars I've sold.... but good luck!

boduke

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Good luck in your search for a Challenger convertible.
Your friend won't find a '72 as Ma Mopar ended production of convertibles in 71.
No vert for 72.. check! ✅
god bless ted nugent.. wango-tango.

Last edited:

boduke

Reaction score
San Diego welcomes the FNG!
Ah, if I could only find some of the cars I've sold.... but good luck!
I hear that. I once bought back a car i sold. Within a few mos i remembered why i sold it. Needless to say i sold it again. Oft the memories are better left just that.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome from Panama & good luck in the search . BTW buy the best car you can fixing & finding small parts will kill any budget !

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock! Good luck with the search and Happy Holidays!

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Welcome from the mountains!

I'm sure it happens sometimes in some places. However finding a vert that is turn key for 40K is gonna be tough. If a complete turn key vert shows up on the site, you had better be the first person to view the post. Many of us would also buy one for that price in a heartbeat! Can't find one if you don't try though!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Bo
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Good luck with the Challenger vert search.
Getting tougher to find 70-71 Challenger verts turn key in that price range. Could find one that may need a little work! They do turn up; have to move quick though.

Back