• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE: '72 Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrpenick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD! '72 Cuda

S O L D............This is a genuine 72 'CUDA 340/AT/323 SG with fender tag, build sheet and valid FL title in my name. Looks and drives very well. Currently sporting a mild 372ci (360 based) engine with lightly smoothed/port matched, big valve, no smog heads along with a host of the usual aftermarket parts. Both engine and professionally built 727 transmission have less than 2000 miles. $21,656.00 Reply or call George 850 264 6658 located in NORTH FLORIDA

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

davids side.jpg

david hawkings cuda large rear.JPG

davids front side.JPG

david int.JPG

david int 1.JPG

davids eng.JPG

Last edited:

DarrenM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It usually helps to be very descriptive of body modifications -what sheet metal was replaced before the paint? What did the body look like before the resto?

burrpenick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Cuda

Thanks! You are the first to respond here. I just listed it on the spur of the moment on several sites to test the waters. I figured that the mkt had gone south and so far that is holding true. I bought a 72 Duster 340 at xmas with a 4sp and decided that I like the manual shift bette. Of course nothing looks as good as the Ebody to me.
If someone is really interested, I'll go into detail. I performed or was involved in ALL the resto. As the price suggests, its not a show car but looks/runs/drives great. George

DarrenM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote? Show us everything. I guarantee you'll get more interest in the car if you show us what's under that paint. And be detailed. Tell me what "not a show car" means exactly. I'd spend more time detailing what the body condition is, because in my opinion, the engine is a bolt on that can be removed and replaced "easily". Body work is very intimidating for some, so proving it was done correctly is a huge relief.

That's my take on it. I'd like to find a car like your for mid to high teens, but that's what everyone is after I'm guessing. I'm wanting a place to store my 6.1l, so a rolling chassis is my thing.
Darren

blackcuda

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont send every1 pics and give every1 all the info on this car, any1 serious will come see it in person, way too many tire kickers out there with notin else to do but waist time!!!if its nice it will sell!!!

DarrenM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving information up front eliminates many of the "tire kickers". Be vague about it's condition or paint, or engine and there are questions, right? Provide all the appropriate information up front and I can read it all thoroughly and say, "oh, that's not the car I want", and not become one of your "tire kickers" when I ask for info.

blackcuda

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure but it never works that way, way too many idiots and tire kickers that just want pics and info and never even go see the car, any1 serious knows what the car is and should go see it right away!!!

burrpenick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my CUda?

OK, then hopefully I pleased everyone....I tried to list all the important info that I myself always like to have UPFRONT: like the Title/VIN info, physical LOCATION, the complete drivetrain setup/condition, and the overall condition.
Now quit discussing the ad and SELL IT FOR ME! I am offering a VERY GENEROUS SELLERS FEE IF you person pays close to my asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back